• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Draw The User Above You! 🎨

I'll try and tackle Kourage! Not amazing at Koopas, but I'll try!

Please draw my sweet Pokémon OC, Maple!
I'll claim
finished @your local goomy
maplee.png

Please draw her
image0.png

Last edited:
I'll claim Seras Victoria! I haven't actually watched Hellsing, but I need a break from camp and stamps...

edit: ok I see why everyone and their mom raves about the g-pen now… @Corvusrene

Reference: I'll take more of my pixie island rep, Renn:

Last edited:
Edit 2: Finished @jadetine, I hope you like it :)
20210830_023620.png

I'll claim Jadetine island rep :) I will edit this when I'm done! I have done pixel art more often again recently so I might try it for this :)

edit: oh i did not even add my reference! This is my character anyone after me could draw if they would like
20210810_201708.png

It's my pocket camp character with the punk type of pigtails, here is a list of clothes

Really the only thing is the pigtails,
Screenshot_20210829-073835.jpg

Other than this I just draw a dark blue tee shirt and black skirt with black boots for outfit. Any outfit is fine!

Last edited:
Claiming moo_nieu!

I'd like my OC Maple again, but this time I have a google doc that shows her outfits and a small bio and stuff. Feel free to choose any of them you see here

So sorry it took so long! Super fun to draw tho ^^
sketch-1634167105040.png

Last edited:
Claiming @your local goomy
I’ll see what I can do. 🥺

I’m finished. 😬 I added a Goomy in there. I pictured your OC being gloomy which is one letter off from Goomy! Need more practice with human eyes but all in all, it was fun! 🥺

Art for @your local goomy
2A167641-9FB0-4317-AD19-14C7C95F28BC.png

Here’s my AC rep in traveling clothes.My character is a male even though I’m a girl. 😌
BA635F07-380B-4A29-9CA6-EAD982FB8525.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll claim your rep!

Edit: Done! Here's your oc, @Croconaw, and here's an actual Croconaw too, that just decided to visit your oc's island!
Croconaw's oc and a real Croconaw by koopadude100 .png

Please draw kourage! You can also use his new outfit, or just stick with the traditional blue scarf. I'll post pictures of both.
Here's his new outfit:
Shrouded in mystery poster by koopadude100 .png

Kourage is the koopa in the middle 🙂
And his usual outfit:
Kourage and friends with feathers by koopadude100 .png

Once again, kourage is the one in the middle. Your welcome to draw anyone else as well 🙂

Last edited:
I'm claiming your OC, @Koopadude100! I'll see what I can do. :giggle:

Anyway, here's my AC island representative still wearing a part of the Poliwags clothing! Go crazy lol.
May be a cartoon

I’ll claim! I am working on a food commission but will get started on your drawing as soon as I am done, if that is okay. :) Let me know if you’re in a rush though and I can put this aside; I have kept Kiwikenobi waiting for too long though which is why I want to finish this first if possible.

Edit: Done! @Shellzilla_515

This is one of my late cats; she died three years ago. I’d love a picture of her if possible :).
087C4B97-8639-434E-BBDB-C0E57B01B18E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll claim! I am working on a food commission but will get started on your drawing as soon as I am done, if that is okay. :) Let me know if you’re in a rush though and I can put this aside; I have kept Kiwikenobi waiting for too long though which is why I want to finish this first if possible.

This is one of my late cats; she died three years ago. I’d love a picture of her if possible :).View attachment 399515
Claiming this gorgeous kitty! How can I not -
I'm still busy with another commission so it might be a while until I can get started with this! I hope that's ok <3

Edit: done! @Dunquixote 💜
ofdVM5F.png

Z7EtS2G.png

jaypi9Y.png

Reference:
violet3.png
violet2.png
violet13.png

Last edited:
Claim!

for next person; you can draw anyone in one of these folders:

0755B801-4B00-4F1F-BB0A-F67184E75384.jpeg

Last edited:
YES YES! Claim! I am so happy I pulled her and her weapon! She is so precious! ( Note to the above user, it may take me a little longer bc outfits in Genshin are ridiculous. )

I am so sorry for taking so long!! ORZ;;; BUT she was so fun to draw, my bb! Thank you for giving me a reason to draw her!! <3
OoRcfiO.png

Edit: Draw my boy? His main outfit is the more pastel rainbow jacket that he’s wearing in the ramen image! He also wears black pants! ; v ; ty ahead of time.

Last edited:
Back