• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

he's adorable.
leme know if you ever go digital xD

sure~ thanks for liking my art. I think I'll open a separate shop... probably when I know I'll always have access to my tablet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to make a request :3

Can you draw my mayor with Rooney?
There is a pic of both in my sig but here is a ref from the game: http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/rayquaza128/HNI_0013.jpg

sure sure~ added to list!

sorry i actually suck at things that look hi-tech so i tried my best luckily these are free and i hope the wait was at least ok....
again, sorry if this is really lackluster.

OH MY GOSSSSSH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!
Thank you so much! <3
And it's okay, you did WONDERFUL!

omgomgomgthankyouthankyousomuch!
Totally going to tip! <3

Ooh! Think you could do a doodle of my mayor hanging out with Hopper and Wolfgang? Hope that's not asking for too much... D:

Here's a reference:
[x] [x]

FINALLY wow I drafted this one several times... hope you like the "going to a picnic" theme lolll... btw that thing wolfgang is trying to put under his arm is a blanket but it looks like he's getting stabbed by a tree stick thing... sorry
20140428_234432.jpg

heyyo! first thing. love your in game outfit! the blue letter jacket is one of my personal faves! second, picture under the cut~ hope it's ok!

They both look amazing!! Thank you so much x3
And that's awesome about the blue letter jacket, one of my faves too~ I did get Rooney to wear the black letter jacket at some point (because we're bros for life) but he decided to change it right away lol!

Is there any way I can pay you in-game bells for you to digitally draw m OC?
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ony-s-request-thread!-Commissioning-artists!-)
If so how much would you like?

I probably can! haha... i'm not sure how much is fair... let me try something out and show you//

EDIT:

cools! got something like this done today... if you like it, let me know how much you'd like to pay.
harmoniousmelodyoc.jpg
I guess people are accepting chibi commissions for around 100-200TBT? I'm not sure what the exchange rate is for TBT-ACBells so... yeah, let me know?

Last edited:
FINALLY wow I drafted this one several times... hope you like the "going to a picnic" theme lolll... btw that thing wolfgang is trying to put under his arm is a blanket but it looks like he's getting stabbed by a tree stick thing... sorry

Cute! I particularly love how Hopper's holding the balloons. :3 Yeah, I was wondering what that thing was on Wolfgang. XD But yeah, otherwise, it's cute and thanks for the doodle. :3

Out of curiosity, think you could maybe digitally color it? I could pay you some TBT bells for it. Otherwise, I'm fine with the doodle.

Thank you so much this made me so happy ;-; Saved it to my computer under your name so I can see it when ever I want <3 :D
Glad you liked it!!

Cute! I particularly love how Hopper's holding the balloons. :3 Yeah, I was wondering what that thing was on Wolfgang. XD But yeah, otherwise, it's cute and thanks for the doodle. :3

Out of curiosity, think you could maybe digitally color it? I could pay you some TBT bells for it. Otherwise, I'm fine with the doodle.

I could try, but I'm not the best digital artist...

Sorry for delay! I've been busy so I forgot to check this thread :c
Love the drawing, I sent you TBT bells =)

I have an idea for a pic, you know what a "chicken fight" is? Not the illegal kind people bet on, the pool game where people stand on each others shoulders on try to push the other down, it's sometimes called "shoulder wars" according to Wikipedia. I wanna see Sterling on Roscoe and Knox on Colton in sort of a medieval-joust style of chicken fight. Just a suggestion, not a request so there is no pressure whatsoever to do this it's just something I think would be funny.

Sorry for delay! I've been busy so I forgot to check this thread :c
Love the drawing, I sent you TBT bells =)
Thanks so much! Glad you like it~~

I have an idea for a pic, you know what a "chicken fight" is? Not the illegal kind people bet on, the pool game where people stand on each others shoulders on try to push the other down, it's sometimes called "shoulder wars" according to Wikipedia. I wanna see Sterling on Roscoe and Knox on Colton in sort of a medieval-joust style of chicken fight. Just a suggestion, not a request so there is no pressure whatsoever to do this it's just something I think would be funny.

On my list!! haha, thanks for the prompt, I'll look into it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG your art is so cute! >w<

thanks! if you ever want anything sketched out and phone pictured, let me know 'cause these are FREE~

Back