Cycling Dream Drop Dreamies - Currently: OFFLINE

BISKIT is in BOXES~!!!

Biskit_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will leave him here for about 20 minutes or until someone with dreamie proof in their signature claims him~

My FC is 2509-2341-7082 for Mayor Niyra of Barkthin.

Last edited:
Sure thing~ She is still living in VAGRANT so when she moves, hopefully you will be around when she is announced. C: Just remember it is first come, first served~

And you aren't bothering me~!

Okay thank you so much! I'll try to be here for when Pippy is available :D

Oh I can I have biskit?

Sure~ Please add my FC and then I will open my gates. C: Also, if you want, it is the Summer Solstice in my town so you can pick up Ladder Shades from Isabelle by the Town Hall I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open~ I only ask that you don't run over the black and orange tulips in front of the station. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Biskit has been Adopted!

Cycling until a villager moves in and then I must head to bed. I will announce the villager moving in before I leave. C:

ROD is moving into BARKTHIN~!!

Rod_NewLeaf_Official.png

Thank you for anyone who came lurking in my cycling thread. I apologize my cycling has been so lacking as of late. Will cycle again later~ Good night, all~! <3

Last edited:
Hello TBT~! Sorry I have been away from cycling. Lately I have only found time to shop here and there in ReTail and casually play my main town. C: I've got a super active 9month old~

Doing some cycling of VAGRANT and BARKTHIN for a couple hours~

1. I reserve the right to do what I want with any of my villagers. I will NOT auction my villagers, but if see someone who wants a villager and is trading away one of my dreamies, I will gladly trade them for my dreamie. Remember, I have 2 towns~ There is always a chance they can come up again. :)
  2. There are NO Reservations~ Villagers are first come, first serve! However, I may gift villagers occasionally for my own personal reasons.
  3. I will not hold villagers for anyone. If you really want a villager, please make sure you have a free slot available. If you already know a villager's moving date, then I will hold the adopted villager up to 15 minutes for you to TT them out.
  4. Have dreamie proof for the villager you want. This let's me know that you will not go and sell the dreamie after it is given freely to you. This can be a fancy signature picture or text.
  5. If you end up accidentally TT-ing the dreamie you are given out of your town, you MUST give them away for free.
  6. If a villager has recently moved out of your town, please make sure they end up somewhere else before coming to the town of Vagrant. I want all the villagers in my cycling town to move in naturally through the game.
  7. If a villager isn't on your dreamie list but you want them to live with you until you find a dreamie to replace them, you MAY let me know. If the villager is going to the void, you may have them. But if someone with them as a dreamie asks, they get top priority~

Here is an updated list of who currently is living in Vagrant and Barkthin:

✗ = AutoVOID (Unless asked not to. Please be aware that this is not a reservation~)
✾: Reserved Under Special Circumstances or Being Raffled

Current Villagers of VAGRANT:
* Katt ✾ (Being cycled to my main town.)
* Pippy ✗
* Baabara ✗
* Goose ✗
* Punchy
* Croque ✗
* Static
* Skye ✾ (Reserved for my husband.)
* Hans ✗

Current Villagers of BARKTHIN:
* Tia ✾ (Being held for littlemissmarzipanmermaid; I purchased this villager for them.)
* Pietro ✾ (Raffling.)
* Bluebear
* Flora
* Kyle
* Rod ✾ (Being held for Dollieclaire.)
* Hazel
* Avery ✗
* Freckles ✗
* Bree

Al
Alice
Alli
Amelia
Anabelle
Anchovy
Angus
Anicotti
Annalisa
Annalise
Antonio
Astrid
Ava
Avery
Axel
Baabara
Bangle
Barold
Beardo
Becky
Bella
Benedict
Benjamin
Bertha
Bettina
Biff
Big Top
Biskit
Bonbon
Bones
Boomer
Boone
Broccolo
Broffina
Bubbles
Buck
Bud
Cally
Camofrog
Canberra
Caroline
Celia
Cesar
Chadder
Charlise
Chops
Chow
Claudia
Clay
Clyde
Coach
Cobb
Cole
Cousteau
Cranston
Croque
Cube
Curlos
Curly
Curt
Cyrano
Daisy
Deena
Del
Deli
Derwin
Diva
Dizzy
Doc
Dora
Dotty
Drake
Drift
Ed
Egbert
Elise
Elmer
Eloise
Elvis
Eunice
Flip
Flo
Frank
Freckles
Friga
Frobert
Gabi
Gaston
Gayle
Gigi
Gladys
Gloria
Goose
Graham
Greta
Grizzly
Groucho
Gruff
Gwen
Hans
Harry
Henry
Hippeux
Hugh
Iggly
Jambette
Jeremiah
Jitters
Keaton
Ken
Kevin
Kidd
Kitt
Kitty
Klaus
Knox
Leonardo
Limberg
Lionel
Lucha
Lucy
Lyman
Mac
Maelle
Mallary
Marcel
Marcie
Mathilda
Midge
Miranda
Monique
Monty
Moose
Mott
Nan
Nana
Naomi
Nate
Nibbles
Olaf
Opal
Pancetti
Pango
Papi
Pate
Patty
Paula
Peaches
Peck
Peewee
Peggy
Penelope
Pierce
Pinky
Pippy
Pompom
Portia
Prince
Puck
Puddles
Pudge
Queenie
Quillson
Rasher
Ren?e
Rhonda
Ricky
Rizzo
Robin
Rocco
Rocket
Rod
Rodeo
Rooney
Rory
Rowan
Sally
Samson
Scoot
Sheldon
Simon
Soleil
Sparro
Spork (Crackle in UK & Australia)
Sterling
Stinky
Sylvia
T-Bone
Tabby
Tammi
Tammy
Tank
Teddy
Tex
Tiffany
Timbra
Tipper
Truffles
Tucker
Tutu
Twiggy
Velma
Vic
Victoria
Violet
Vladimir
Walker
Wart Jr.
Walt
Winnie
Yuka

Anyway, I'm going to do some cycling (while my daughter is happy and playing) and why not start with who is in boxes today~!

BELLA from the town of VAGRANT (FC: 4682-8551-8977) is in BOXES~!!

Bella_NewLeaf_Official.png

I'll take her if nobody wants her.. :)

Last edited:
I'll take her if nobody wants her.. :)

It seems that no one else is interested so if you want her you can have her~ Otherwise she is just getting VOIDed. C: My FC for Vagrant is: 4682-8551-8977. I will add you and open my gates shortly. My mayor name is Niyra.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will be VOIDing Bella in 5 minutes since I would like to continue cycling.

Bella has been VOIDed. For future reference for others, please stick around if you say you will take a villager. I won't hold them for long since I don't have a long time to cycle. :<

Going to subscribe to this thread for Punchy. He's my last and only dreamie. (New to villager trading.)

Last edited:
BREE from BARKTHIN is in BOXES~!!

FC: 2509-2341-7082

Will leave her up for grabs for 20 minutes~

Bree_NewLeaf_Official.png

Bree is now a leaf on the wind~ Farewell, Bree~!

Last edited:
ANKHA has moved into VAGRANT from the ol' campsite~

ankha.png

Last edited:
PUNCHY from VAGRANT is in BOXES~!!
FC: 4682-8551-8977

-Punchy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy was adopted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will continue cycling another day~ Thanks for lurking around. =)

Last edited:
Back