Cycling Dream Drop Dreamies - Currently: OFFLINE

PIPPY ✗ the peppy rabbit is moving into VAGRANT~!]

95px-Pippy_NewLeaf_Official.png

...right in front of ReTail...why?

Last edited:
Don't mind that asterisk by his name btw. I wanted to keep him at first but...I got a little creeped out. Bahaha...

Hoping to do some cycling tonight. It's killing me leaving my cycling thread so dead but life is busy! D:

Punchy is a dreamie of mine! I'm going for an all cat town. He would be loved by all my other cat villagers and treated with respect :>

I'm going to cycle Barkthin for a couple hours. C: I was going to cycle Vagrant but a friend's dreamie pinged and I will be waiting to cycle the town until she can claim her! <3

Below is the current information for BARKTHIN~

__ai__romance__red_heart_candle_by_gasara-d752q57.gif
BARKTHIN
__ai__romance__red_heart_candle_by_gasara-d752q57.gif

Current Villagers:
__ai__romance__light_pink_heart_bullet_by_gasara-d752pzb.gif
Genji ✿
Bluebear
Pietro ✾
Avery
Kyle
Biskit
Gayle
Bree ✾
Hazel

Coco (Adopted by husband)
Ruby (Adopted)
Monique (VOIDed)
Goldie (VOIDed)
Lopez (Adopted)
Tangy (Adopted)

1. I reserve the right to do what I want with any of my villagers. I will most likely not auction any villagers, but if I'm in need of bells, I may auction off a popular villager. Also, if see someone who wants a villager and is trading away one of my dreamies, I will gladly trade them for my dreamie. Remember, I have 3 towns~ There is always a chance they can come up again. :)
  2. There are NO Reservations~ Villagers are first come, first serve! However, I may gift villagers occasionally for my own personal reasons.
  3. I will not hold villagers for anyone. If you really want a villager, please make sure you have a free slot available. If you already know a villager's moving date, then I will hold the adopted villager up to 15 minutes for you to TT them out.
  4. Have dreamie proof for the villager you want. This let's me know that you will not go and sell the dreamie after it is given freely to you. This can be a fancy signature picture or text.
  5. If you end up accidentally TT-ing the dreamie you are given out of your town, you MUST give them away for free.
  6. If a villager has recently moved out of your town, please make sure they end up somewhere else before coming to the town of Vagrant. I want all the villagers in my cycling town to move in naturally through the game.
  7. If a villager isn't on your dreamie list but you want them to live with you until you find a dreamie to replace them, you MAY let me know. If the villager is going to the void, you may have them. But if someone with them as a dreamie asks, they get top priority~

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mqkfvz8AqN1rlwisno1_1280.jpg

HAZEL the...UnibrUchi Squirrel is moving in~!!

Last edited:
yay
also, what does the little symbol on the side mean?

The icons are in the main post now. But since I just edited it very recently (before I started cycling), I shall post what they are!

✿: Not Available for Adoption
✗: AutoVOID
✾: Reserved Under Special Circumstances or Being Raffled

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, don't forget to check the main post as it has a lot of information on my thread. =)

Once Pietro pings and tells me his move out date~ But the raffle will last at least 24h from the day I find out. C: I'll make it in a separate post tagged as a [Giveaway].

Thanks! i have hope!!!

GENJI is moving out of BARKTHIN and into my MAIN town.

Cycling will continue once he moves out in a couple minutes. =)

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to bother, but if Pippy is still available, could you take her off the autovoid please? ; w;

Hi, sorry to bother, but if Pippy is still available, could you take her off the autovoid please? ; w;

Sure thing~ She is still living in VAGRANT so when she moves, hopefully you will be around when she is announced. C: Just remember it is first come, first served~

And you aren't bothering me~!

Last edited:
Back