• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ~Dream Villagers~

ZeroMetroid

Bounty Hunter
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (2) +
Whitney
Rosie
Apollo?
Margie!
....This list seems to be heavily influenced by the movie xD

Prices can be discussed in this thread~

Last edited:
Apollo is moving out in five days. I can timetravel in order to make it faster. What would you pay? :)

Ohohoh you should stop bumping, the mods will get mad >-<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo is in my campsite

How much would you pay for Rosie?

Probably around 700k

Though I'd need to get the money real quick, I just spent a bunch >w<;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohohoh you should stop bumping, the mods will get mad >-<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo is in my campsite

I have no choice but to spam bump. Otherwise my thread will be forever lost in the ocean T-T

As for Apollo, 700k for him? Like my other post, I need to get the money >w<;

Last edited:
Getting Apollo from a campsite is tricky, possible but tricky and 500k will do just fine if you're having trouble with bells!:)

Getting Apollo from a campsite is tricky, possible but tricky and 500k will do just fine if you're having trouble with bells!:)

Alrighty! So, what exactly is my time limit? I'm on the beetle hunt as we speak..

You know what? I'll lower it to 300k.

And I'll keep staying online on AC so he'll be there waiting for you to TRY and get him, it's hard... & if you're taking a while I will RISK IT and TT back a few Hours:)

You know what? I'll lower it to 300k.

And I'll keep staying online on AC so he'll be there waiting for you to TRY and get him, it's hard... & if you're taking a while I will RISK IT and TT back a few Hours:)

Okay! Thanks bunches! I'll add you in the meantime!

Although, what should I do to have him move into my place? Just spam talk to him?

Wait, Apollo has no charge, he isn't exactly mine anyway, he's just in my campsite and charging people isnt really my thing and I'm not 100% sure he will move into your town, some say its possible some say it is not. Either way we should try! It won't hurt trying.

And yes spam talk him until he says something.

Wait, Apollo has no charge, he isn't exactly mine anyway, he's just in my campsite and charging people isnt really my thing and I'm not 100% sure he will move into your town, some say its possible some say it is not. Either way we should try! It won't hurt trying.

And yes spam talk him until he says something.

Oh, okay! Open dem gates then!

Eeek! I heard TT'ing will make villagers from your campsite disappear. But I don't know if a few hours make a difference. I tried letting someone have Marshal but it didn't work :( Someone said it did- took them 90 minutes ;_;

Back