• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Dunwall Fashion District! 🐀

Pattern Source
Self
Creator ID
MA-4335-1175-2548

EerieCreatures

Rebellious Something or Other
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (36) +
🐀 Hello and welcome to the Fashion District, where I like to share the designs I create! 🐀
I'm not an especially skilled designer to be completely honest, but I've been pretty pleased with what I've managed to create, I hope that you all might enjoy them too.
Below you'll find design codes and pictures.

Newest Design
An attempt to recreate one of the patterns Sable occasionally works on, turning it into a sweater!

Et_fZ4kVEAEPQly

Et_eZkDU0AAA3h0

Et_ZCEAVIAAn4s3

Completed Designs
Originally made to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Undertale, as a companion to my Sans hoodie!

EiAoC66UMAIY8Dc

EiEQPqTUcAA8Kbp

This one was also originally designed by request for my sister, but she gave me permission to share it. ❤
My first Undertale design, made for the anniversary!
Comes in three variations, because I couldn't make up my mind liked them all.

Eh8LAOeU8AA6BW3

EtC6EJ_UwAU6JfN

Eh8LIG3VoAAWJso

Eh8RxUNU4AI06df
A sweater featuring Monster Kid on the front!
Comes in two variations, one with a castle design on the back and one without.

EjSXzNQVoAI4y-9

EjSXzNLU8AAz7uS

EjSY7OBUcAApRZd

EjSY7OEUYAUCZb7
One of my earliest designs! Based on a character featured in a music video I really like!

EZr_FZaUEAYVrmK

EZsdPbNVAAAn32U

EtC9d_zUcAQrUTU

Here's the video!
Though it can be a bit disturbing at points, so be careful!
My first designs, based on soap from a video I watched once and really liked.
I tried to recreate it's pattern and colors here,

EtC6EKZUUAALIy2

And at my friend's suggestion, made a color swapped version here!
EtC6EJ1VEAQBwZ4

They're a bit old, but I'm still proud of them. c:

Workshop
Unsure what's next!

I would love to hear what you think of any of my designs, and would be absolutely thrilled if anyone wanted to use them. <3
( though if you visit through my creator code, please ignore my none clothing designs, they're just on there because I ran out of space. ^^;; )​

Last edited:
you: i’m not an especially skilled designer
also you: *so freakin’ talented*

i’m obsessed with your designs so far! the soap hoodies are super creative, too :’o. as for your wip, i like #1 the most!

you: i’m not an especially skilled designer
also you: *so freakin’ talented*

i’m obsessed with your designs so far! the soap hoodies are super creative, too :’o. as for your wip, i like #1 the most!
Gosh I'm really sorry for how long it took me to see this, but thank you so so much!!! ;o; It really means a lot to me that you like my designs that much!! ❤ I'm probably going to cherish your comment for forever honestly, I'm just so overjoyed that you like what I made!! ^o^

Back