Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6-10

• More than 10

• Total voters
I 'finished' my first island, then got the desire to restart and instead of flattening it and building it back up i decided to start from scratch and it's all been downhill from there lol. i haven't been able to finish an island since, and looking back i don't think i'd even really finished that first one, i'd just gotten bored. you'd think this far into the ac franchise i'd know that restarting never goes how i think it will, but alas

if we're talking just islands (NH), then 0. i've had the same island since launch, but i never ended up finishing it entirely because i find decorating really tedious and then my switch lite suffered joycon drift. if we're talking towns (NL), then 2. i consider my first two NL towns fully decorated. my current NL town, not so much, but that's intentional because i'm letting villagers come and go constantly rather than trying for dreamies, and since their houses would only ruin dirt paths, i haven't done anything in the way of lining out paths, planting bushes or even building any public works projects lol. really like it as it is though!

None. I’ve just got one switch and I don’t think I’ll ever ‘complete’ my island. I’m one of those people who thinks you can’t ever finish animal crossing. I haven’t even completed my critterpedia 😂

Back