Selling Eggs, New Fruits, etc! [LF] March 10th Birthstone (6/23 Update)

I--

Sorry seliph, but LittleMissPanda's offer is way more tempting to me (white star fragment is so beautiful ;w; ) so I will have to go with their offer! Thank you anyways c:

Sending over the Yule Log to you now, Panda! Did you want a message? :0

Nope! Lobo is a very special gift from a friend so I will not be selling him ;w; My apologies ;w;
Thank you very much for accepting my offer 😊 no message needed! As soon as I receive it I'll send you the lovely fragment in return~

Bump!

Added a White Star Fragment but I'm really only looking for offers right now~ :3

Hello! Are there any collectibles you might be interested in that I could trade for the White Star Fragment? I have a bunch I don't really use, so just let me know. c:

Hello! Are there any collectibles you might be interested in that I could trade for the White Star Fragment? I have a bunch I don't really use, so just let me know. c:
Do you have a list of collectibles you don’t use? :0 If so, may you send me a list? I’m not exactly sure what I’m after currently xwx All I know is I’m interested in a Togepi Egg and the Puppy Plush, but I’m open to other collectibles as well c:

402.jpg

393.jpg

333.jpg

26.jpg

302.jpg

296.jpg

213.jpg

138.jpg

263.jpg

107.jpg

100.jpg

139.jpg

243.jpg

211.jpg

171.jpg

197.jpg

45.jpg

170.jpg

161.jpg

Do you think I could get the Pastel Popper, the Puppy Plush, Chocolate Cake, and if you have some TBT to spare, possibly that? I think the total (judging the tier list and recent-ish sales) would come around to 4-5k-ish (Pastel Popper) + 200-ish (Puppy Plush) + 700-ish (Chocolate Cake)? I would accept those three and maybe some TBT on the side if that's okay ;w; If not I can choose another collectible? owo

I'm not sure how to price the White Star Fragment but it's in the 6k-10k Tier at the lowest out of the rest in that tier, so I'd assume 6k-7k?

Apologies if this sounds too much, I'm worried I sound greedy when that isn't the case at all, lol. I'm honestly just not sure how to price things ;w;

Do you think I could get the Pastel Popper, the Puppy Plush, Chocolate Cake, and if you have some TBT to spare, possibly that? I think the total (judging the tier list and recent-ish sales) would come around to 4-5k-ish (Pastel Popper) + 200-ish (Puppy Plush) + 700-ish (Chocolate Cake)? I would accept those three and maybe some TBT on the side if that's okay ;w; If not I can choose another collectible? owo

I'm not sure how to price the White Star Fragment but it's in the 6k-10k Tier at the lowest out of the rest in that tier, so I'd assume 6k-7k?

Apologies if this sounds too much, I'm worried I sound greedy when that isn't the case at all, lol. I'm honestly just not sure how to price things ;w;

You don't sound greedy! Recent sales seem to put the White Star Fragment more in the 5k range, especially since you traded your Yule Log for the one you're selling and those are definitely around that price. The Dreamy Party Popper is actually around 2k, as is the Toy Hammer. Perhaps I could give you the Toy Hammer along with the other collectibles you requested and 100 TBT to make an even 5k?

Back