Selling Eggs, New Fruits, etc! [LF] March 10th Birthstone (6/23 Update)

You don't sound greedy! Recent sales seem to put the White Star Fragment more in the 5k range, especially since you traded your Yule Log for the one you're selling and those are definitely around that price. The Dreamy Party Popper is actually around 2k, as is the Toy Hammer. Perhaps I could give you the Toy Hammer along with the other collectibles you requested and 100 TBT to make an even 5k?
Sure! I'd love that :3

I can send the White Star Fragment now c: Would you like a message for it? :0

Bump~ Recycling this thread once again.

I gotta save up for a username change, so I'm selling some collectibles I'm not going to use ; v ;

Before anyone asks, Lobo is NOT for trade/sale.

Thank you~

I would be willing to trade all my collectibles + 60 TBT for a collectible (If Im correct, the collectibles I have are worth 88 TBT + The 60 TBT would be about 148 TBT.) May I ask, what may I get with this?

I would be willing to trade all my collectibles + 60 TBT for a collectible (If Im correct, the collectibles I have are worth 88 TBT + The 60 TBT would be about 148 TBT.) May I ask, what may I get with this?

Well, you have the choice between Vesta and the Christmas Candy :0

Both of these are in Tier 7 of the Collectible Tier List, which ranges from 100 - 200 TBT depending on which collectible ^^

Back