• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Electric Toothbrush Vs. Manual Toothbrush

brush of choice

• Total voters

Dwayne Johnson

Speaker | Change Maker | Visionary | Life Coach
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Lump of Coal
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
are you an automatic or a standard user? I'm personally on a manual but electric seems interesting

I used to say the electric ones were stupid and then I got one and they work great. Expensive to replace the top brush pieces tho

never used an electric toothbrush before, but manual works just fine so ill stick to that

I use both. I know it sounds dumb, but I'll tell you why.
The electric impo cleans between teeth better and it just does and over all nice job. However, I slobber like I have rabies using it. It is insane and really gross. Don't watch me. So.... I also use the manual simply because I slobber less with it.

electric for my teeth. manual for my retainers and also for brushing my tongue. also got regular interdental brushes

I’ve used a manual one for years but recently switched to an electric one. I got it for free though as I recently changed to a new dentist and the first several new patients got one as they recently opened up.

I use manual, but man would it be nice to have one of automatic toothbrushes that you just bite and hold and it gets the job done in 10 seconds!

Definitely electric, it just makes your teeth cleaner and your mouth so much fresher.

My dentist recommended I try an electric but I didn't listen.

I do use a water floss over typical floss though. Much more gentle.

I am a manual toothbrush user and my dentist is always trying to push me to switch to an electric. But then they also say that my teeth are fine so 🤷‍♀️

I use a normal toothbrush but I liked the electric ones that sing when I was a kid

I’ve had an electric one for a couple years now and I definitely prefer it to manual ones. Someone mentioned a water flosser? I’ve never heard of it but I’m intrigued

I use an electric toothbrush. I do prefer it a lot, I feel like it's helped make brushing my teeth a lot easier over the years.

Back