• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Elsa's Little Shop of Everything ~ [taking requests]

White leather shoes, please! 50k? :D

And the indigo bunny balloon, too, if you don't mind.
I'll bump up my offer to 75k. Let me know if it's too lowww.

Last edited:
Sounds good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have ordered you the box sofa, computer rack, all of the alpine stuff + 1 extra table, the wildflower floor, and the shirtdress is gracie grace so it's not reorderable BUT i do have one I can sell you :)

The mossy carpet and lily record player are not orderable, sorry ):

I will PM you tomorrow when your order has come in and give you a final total then ~

do you still have mossy carpet and lily record player in stock? ;w;

White leather shoes, please! 50k? :D

And the indigo bunny balloon, too, if you don't mind.
I'll bump up my offer to 75k. Let me know if it's too lowww.

I can do that :)
My gate is still open, just pop in ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you still have mossy carpet and lily record player in stock? ;w;

No, i'm sorry ):

I've got the witches robe, and I can order the beaded tank, and peachy tank for you. Free of charge! I can just give them to you when you bring the rococo stuff by. :)

EDIT: Whoops, just saw the posts above mine. Sorry!

Last edited:
Are the white leather shoes reorderable? Could I buy a pair for 50k too if they are? ^^

I've got the witches robe, and I can order the beaded tank, and peachy tank for you. Free of charge! I can just give them to you when you bring the rococo stuff by. :)

EDIT: Whoops, just saw the posts above mine. Sorry!

PM'd you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the white leather shoes reorderable? Could I buy a pair for 50k too if they are? ^^

They aren't, they're Gracie Grace ):

I will keep a look out and if I get another pair in, I will let you know ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I will sell you my personal pair from my closet. I'm not wearing them currently and i'll just replace them down the line :)

PM'd you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

They aren't, they're Gracie Grace ):

I will keep a look out and if I get another pair in, I will let you know ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I will sell you my personal pair from my closet. I'm not wearing them currently and i'll just replace them down the line :)
Ah thank you! If you are sure you don't mind that would be awesome :D Should I come to your town or at mine?

Hi! I was born in December and am a Sagittarius. So, how much do you think you would want for the Sagittarius bow?

Hi! I was born in December and am a Sagittarius. So, how much do you think you would want for the Sagittarius bow?

It's re-orderable, so 10k :)
I am really swamped at the moment, but I will reserve your item and get to you when I can ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy Peach's Parasol for 70k

Sure!
I am really swamped at the moment, but I will reserve your item and get to you when I can ~

It's re-orderable, so 10k :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure!
Ok thank you! :)

Hi, may I please order the rococo candlestick.I will pay bells and I have the red riding dress and yellow raincoat for you . I would like to buy all your flowers too. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, may I please order the rococo candlestick.I will pay bells and I have the red riding dress and yellow raincoat for you . I would like to buy all your flowers too. Thank you

Yay! I really wanted those two for spring outfits :3
I've ordered the candlestick and I have a few more flowers to list if you'd like those as well ~

Back