• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ENDED Cycling Out an Entire Village

ddandyy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm planning to cycle out an entire village so that I can reset a file.
Some villagers aren't listed because they've already been reserved.

Rules:
  • I'll accept offers of NMT and bells, but villagers with an NMT base price are NMT only.
  • Offers are being taken up until they're in boxes. Goes to the highest bidder on boxes day.
  • I am not taking cycle-in requests, but I may add a villager who cycles-in to this list if I think they are worth offering.
  • Patience is required, they are obviously not all in boxes yet because they must be cycled out individually.
  • Have a plot ready in the same day that I get them in boxes for you, or they will go to the next highest offer.

Currently cycling out:

• Coco 35 NMT base price SOLD for 150 NMT
tumblr_52f61a76ae1679bd52ca9d458b906c80_13f234eb_640.png

• Mitzi 30 NMT base price
show.png

• Roscoe 10 NMT base price C/O 15
20200424_204806.jpg

• Bangle 5 NMT base price Gone
Bangle_NH.png

• Baabara make an offer Voided to make room for a campsite villager
Baabara_NH_render.png

• Chops make an offer Reserved
Chops_NH (1).png

• Coach make an offer
Coach_HHD.png

• Canberra make an offer
Canberra_NewLeaf.png

Last edited:
5 NMT for baabara! :D

and just perchance do you have bangle's original house or is it the default early move in one? v curious what it looks like haha

5 NMT for baabara! :D

and just perchance do you have bangle's original house or is it the default early move in one? v curious what it looks like haha

hey! I'm real sorry, I was just actually coming back to this post to update that Baabara and Coco are gone. Bangle is still available and she has her own interior! Also, Roscoe has been added if you have any interest in him!

Last edited:
hey! I'm real sorry, I was just actually coming back to this post to update that Baabara and Coco are gone. Bangle is still available and she has her own interior! Also, Roscoe has been added if you have any interest in him!

oof, all good. thanks for letting me know.

could you describe or post a pic of bangle's interior if you ever get a chance? 😅 would really appreciate!

Back