• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Epona's settling in

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
She's all moved in, and it's nice to see that the other residents are helping to make her feel at home. I've come upon several instances where a conversation has just ended and both she and the other villager are skipping and whistling. It would have been nice if Vic had waited a little more than two days to give her his catchphrase, but at least she still has her original shirt (and better keep it!).

I had finished the southern part of town, until Epona decided to plot along the path there. I've rearranged my flowerbeds and placed markers for bushes to give her a back yard (and separate the flowerbeds). I think it looks nice, nested into the trees. I've placed markers for a bush on each side of the house, but I think it might be too close, so we'll see. Once the trees on the other side of the path finish growing in (I had to reposition them so they didn't block the view of her door), I'll snap a picture.

I still haven't seen the interior yet, but I hope to soon.

Since I was playing around, I went a bit further west and tweaked things around Town Hall. I have a path that goes in front of it and angles to the campground. Between Town Hall and Epona's house is an avenue of perfect cherry trees that lead to the plaza. I went down near the cliff (you can just see the top of Town Hall from there) and moved a few trees around - I have a couple of lemon and lychee, with perfect cherry in the background. I got Isabelle to okay a fairy tale bench. I'll plant a few sweet olive bushes around, so it has a cozy, secluded feel to it. I think I might plant white, yellow, and (when I get a few more) pink tulips around the area.

Back