Pokémon EShop Digital Gift Card and Nintendo Switch Online Membeship for the Nintendo Switch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
Wasn't sure where to ask this but does Amazon still sell digital Eshop cards and Nintendo Switch Online memberships for the Nintendo switch cause when i went on there it says unavailable but physical are apparently available but i don't want that option as a personal preference i've always preferred the digital ones. So does anyone know if or when the digital ones will be available again? Cause i have a subscription to Pokemon Home Premium plus i also have a Nintendo Online membership and i'm at a loss here Thank you to anyone in advance that has any info on this.

Last edited:
I noticed that the other day too when I went to purchase one to buy something in Among Us. I have no idea if they will have them again. I’d like to think so, but can’t say confidently that they will have them again.

Reactions: 727
I noticed that the other day too when I went to purchase one to buy something in Among Us. I have no idea if they will have them again. I’d like to think so, but can’t say confidently that they will have them again.
Man this sucks i do hope they'll be back up on Amazon soon cause as a personal preference that's where i like to get them and my Pokemon Home Premium expires in October and my Nintendo Online Membership expires in February :oops:. Thank you for answering my question :)

Back