• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Étoile's RV in my campground (Kiki and Lala Sanrio items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have ?toile's RV in my campground today, which has these items for sale:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=étoile&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV orders total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

***Please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you. ***

Both? Do you have a second FC? Please post it, if so, I clear out my friend list every day because I have so many people coming through my town, so I probably deleted you if I ever had you added before.

OMG, you are online again. Thank goodness. May I make several visits as well. I have many MEOW coupons burning in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back