• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

EU Nintendo Direct Confirmed, 4th October, 7pm

I hope they reveal more information on AC3DS in a more structured manner. They're said a bunch recently, but for the people who scan and translate, their information is a bit all over the place. If they could just categorize what they want to say, i.e. new villagers all said at once and/or certain things about being mayor instead of jumping around and saying one new villager then a deed followed by another villager and the whole ice cream thing maybe we'd be a little more satisfied by the information we get. I'm not gonna lie, I'm obsessed with Jump Out and want it in my possession very soon, so a bit more information may help tame my thoughts. I hope they reveal that they have their own blog (unless I've missed it) like that because I'd like to find out everything they've said about it so far in a well presented means.

Me, too, Sylph!!! I feel like I'm going crazy waiting on this darn thing! :D Silly for a 31 year old woman, but I just can't help it!!! I can't wait to see what new info we get! :) I suck up every little bit I can find *anywhere*.

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! Lets hope for an early 2013 release date for North America and Europe! ;)

I expect confirmation of New Super Mario Bros. 2 DLC for Europe and that's it.

EDIT: Oh, they already had that? But still, if this ND was anything significant, I doubt they'd just be holding it for Europe. Then again, apparently Nintendo doesn't think that Animal Crossing is "significant" anyway, so maybe...

Last edited:
My guess is we just get confirmation of this fall's European 3DS lineup. But maybe not! I've been wrong with these things before.

If NoA or NCL announces one too then maybe something more but with just one from NoE that's all I'd expect.

Last edited:
What timezone is the 7pm in? Ahh I dont want to miss it but I dunno when it is compared to australian timezone >.<
I do hope it mentions AC though

Sorry... Didn't mean to tick you off, I was kind of looking for +1:00 or what bst even stood for XD
Sad thing is, 7pm will be 4am in the morning for me... Welp, I'll get an early night

Sorry... Didn't mean to tick you off, I was kind of looking for +1:00 or what bst even stood for XD
Sad thing is, 7pm will be 4am in the morning for me... Welp, I'll get an early night

You didn't tick me off or anything! Not sure how I gave off that impression.

It says that they are going to talk about titles that are coming out in the next few months. I hope that means AC3Ds... Well, hopefully it means not reruns on the same old games at least.

I don't mind if they give us any info or not, honestly.
we have the AC3DS special Nintendo Direct coming up the next day, so i'm gonna be happy with the info we get from that

this is 4am friday morning for me, too. LOL screw that

Last edited:
I was sure that they would reveal new information about AC, but since there is a whole Nintendo Direct focussing on this game tomorrow, I doubt that we get any new information.

Though I hope that they announce the American and European release date, since it makes no sense for them to do that in the japanese Nintendo Direct.

Hang on which one doubutsu no mori direct? and what time is this one in GMT?

Actually I just copied the links from Justin's blog so you should be thanking him :)

I was sure that they would reveal new information about AC, but since there is a whole Nintendo Direct focussing on this game tomorrow, I doubt that we get any new information.

Though I hope that they announce the American and European release date, since it makes no sense for them to do that in the japanese Nintendo Direct.

But it is 2 different regions, it's not two Japan NDs right after another, it's a Europe and Japan. I think AC3DS will receive a brief discussion, though I really don't care, if that 3DS does come available outside of Japan, they'd probably talk about that.

yay. i live in europe and it is just four hours from now!

Dont be reckless, there MAY not be AC3DS info, remember it is not the japanese one, it is the europe one.

Back