• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

EU Nintendo Direct Confirmed, 4th October, 7pm

I know, right? At least they mentioned Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Hm..yes! Though AC3DS is not coming out until next year so I guess there are more other new games to think about other than AC3DS. I'm glad they mentioned the release date for Paper Mario: Sticker Star, also there were some other games I liked too.

Hm..yes! Though AC3DS is not coming out until next year so I guess there are more other new games to think about other than AC3DS. I'm glad they mentioned the release date for Paper Mario: Sticker Star, also there were some other games I liked too.
But then again, some of the games they talked about were coming out next year as well.

Well, the nintendo direct tommorow is supposed to "Reveal many new things"
I'm hoping to see more swimming. That's about it.
So, now on to the AC direct thread.

So they bothered to say that Luigi's Mansion is coming out in Q1 2013 and Fire Emblem in Q2 2013... yet they didn't say a word about Animal Crossing.

So they bothered to say that Luigi's Mansion is coming out in Q1 2013 and Fire Emblem in Q2 2013... yet they didn't say a word about Animal Crossing.

That can't be good. This reminds be of the Nintendo E3 presentation where they did not mention Animal Crossing at all. And then we later find out that the game was delayed for us till 2013. What a complete slap in the face. :rolleyes:

I hope I am wrong but at this point its not looking good. However there is another Nintendo Direct tomorrow thats focused on Animal Crossing, so we might get a release date. I really hope they don't keep pushing it back though, because some people might start to lose interest.

That can't be good. This reminds be of the Nintendo E3 presentation where they did not mention Animal Crossing at all. And then we later find out that the game was delayed for us till 2013. What a complete slap in the face. :rolleyes:

I hope I am wrong but at this point its not looking good. However there is another Nintendo Direct tomorrow thats focused on Animal Crossing, so we might get a release date. I really hope they don't keep pushing it back though, because some people might start to lose interest.

Yeah, exactly my thoughts regarding E3 and everything.

And no, that Nintendo Direct is intended for Japanese who already have a release date so we won't be getting any release date for us.

To be honest, Japan won't say AC3DS is set to debut in other countries on this and this date. It will msot likely be a recap of what is in the game that goes into more detail.

I kind of knew there wouldn't be anything, considering there's gonna be an AC-exclusive ND tomorrow, plus English translations prolly haven't even started yet and I don't think they will show a Japanese trailer on a European ND...

It is kinda worrisome. I wonder when we will actually get the game. From how it looks now, we'll be getting it June.

June? I'm thinking more of a March-May release. But hey, I don't mind if it's in June, just means a birthday present for me. ;)

June? I'm thinking more of a March-May release. But hey, I don't mind if it's in June, just means a birthday present for me. ;)

I'm hoping for a March-May release! Looking forward to something at the end of the school year... just seems a bit far off since school has just started. I get so pessimistic though. >.<

The release is likely closer to the latter first half of 2013 so we still have all of early next year to get a more solid look for the NA/EU version.

A June release would be nice, near the end of school and it will be my birthday, but at the same time I want an earlier release.

I hope we get a release date, or at least a release month, by the end of the year.

Back