• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Well, I won't be trying to get a blue anymore. I have high speed internet and got it in my cart, but you crazies beat me to it. :p

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted. Ignore the haters.

High speed internet doesn't really help. It's honestly luck at this point.

He*

and, just cause Hyperpesta bought more than half the stock, doesn't mean it welcomes all this pestering + "you deserve it for doing that." You guys need to leave him alone. Lol
Whoops. I took Kira as female. :p
But yeah that last part is totally true. :)

Times were peaceful and calm at The Bell Tree Forums before the Restock War came. Then the Sheniquas started to hoard all of the precious collectibles and selling them at an inflated price.

#TheRestocking, #TheRestockWar, #TheSheniquaning.

I still got 10 Blue Candies in my cart, hopefully it doesn't go away when the next restock happens...

Last edited:
There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (44 members and 11 guests)
Fuzzling, ADanishMuffin, Adventure9, AppleBitterCrumble, catarinalucio, Chibi.Hoshi, Coach+, computertrash, Darkbrussel, GodToot, Jaie, Klinkguin, liedewijtje, Reindeer+, roseychuu, Serine_Sapphire88, Shirohibiki, skweegee, spamurai, steen

MY GOD GUIS

Times were peaceful and calm at The Bell Tree Forums before the Restock War came. Then the Sheniquas started to hoard all of the precious collectibles and selling them at an inflated price.

#TheRestocking, #TheRestockWar, #TheSheniquaning.

I still got 10 Blue Candies in my cart, hopefully it doesn't go away when the next restock happens...

Oh, I see what you're doing there...

Back