• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

These next two restocks are going to be the worst. It'll be evening/night both in PST, CST, and EST areas, which I think makes up a lot of this site.
I'm in CST, and I have a feeling this is going to be true as well... I remember because the restock that happened in the morning was a lot less laggy than the one that just happened now and I have a feeling, the later it will get the harder it most likely will be to actually get something from the restock ///

josh is too kind and gave me a blue. thats it im free from this madness (until they restock chocolate cakes).

don't you mean best?

less people on=less people trying to get the items=less server lag=better chance to get the item(s) you want

No, I meant worst. There's going to be the most people on, is what I'm saying. People will be home from school/work and probably finished with dinner, etc.

I don't really think its that unfair to PM you when you just bought 10 blue candies.... You brought it on yourself...

No, she means that its late at night when school and work are usually done, and everyone's on TBT. :p

not if its 2am.... have there been early morning 2-5am restocks going by like EST for candies?

also GodToot, your image isn't loading for me

I thought you just quoted someone else without adding anything honestly

Last edited:
No, I meant worst. There's going to be the most people on, is what I'm saying. People will be home from school/work and probably finished with dinner, etc.

I can't even imagine how the next two could be laggier than the previous two. (I missed the first two :p)
Two.

I wish there was a feature that locks the items into your cart for maybe... 30 seconds or so. That way, the people who are fast enough to refresh>click would have a better shot at getting their collectibles, rather than the people with freakishly fast Internet buying the entire stock. I doubt something like this will even come to fruition, but it'd be sweet if it did! :D

I probably sound jealous or something. Oops.

Back