• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

So the last restock was when? o: If none happen before 9EST I'll lose all hope for blue candy v.v

was like 20 minutes ago i think.

its ok everybody we got next year to get candies. and the next year and the next year after that and the next year after that and the next year after that and the next year after that...

hDD9B1D56

I tried the last two restocks, but got murdered by lag, although I was lucky enough to get one blue this morning, so I basically could just shut my mouth :p it'd of been nice to of been able to share the love though. I'll be asleep during the next two, but I'll be sending glittery candy luck to all who need it.

Well done!

Thanks. : )

Aw I really want to get that game! Looks super fun

I would one-hundred percent encourage it. If you like RPGs, Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing, or any types of games like those, this mixes the concepts together in a way and it's just non-stop hours of fun. Plus, unlike most RPGs where you're limited to one class, Fantasy Life lets you basically change classes as much as you want and level up each without losing your previous skills from other classes. It's fantastic and really gives the game some intense replay value.

How long was the last restock? It doesn't seem that there are restocks after until at least an hour has passed. (I could be completely wrong, though... I'm just basing this off the first two restocks. )

Don't we have restocks tomorrow as well?

Or are we all getting tricks instead of treats?

I would expect a substantial drop in prices. We will be restocking pretty aggressively the last two days.

(from Lassy's thread)

unless it's a trap, but no I think there will be more tomorrow. c:

and hopefully I'll finally be at home with internet instead of this useless work connection.

sigh i guess ill have to buy a blue one but i don't have the btb for it
im diddly darn broke

By the way, for those with a "glitched cart" --- it's not really a glitch. Just go to your checkout and confirm the purchase even though nothing is there. It'll make the phantom candies disappear.

I tried the last two restocks, but got murdered by lag, although I was lucky enough to get one blue this morning, so I basically could just shut my mouth :p it'd of been nice to of been able to share the love though. I'll be asleep during the next two, but I'll be sending glittery candy luck to all who need it.

I'm glad you got a blue candy !! :D You deserve it big time hehe :3

wait what happens if i have 2 candies in my cart

does that mean they'll still be there next restock or

By the way, for those with a "glitched cart" --- it's not really a glitch. Just go to your checkout and confirm the purchase even though nothing is there. It'll make the phantom candies disappear.

Now why would I want my phantom blue candy to disappear if I can maybe get it next restock without having to add it to the cart again?

Back