• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I tried the last two restocks, but got murdered by lag, although I was lucky enough to get one blue this morning, so I basically could just shut my mouth :p it'd of been nice to of been able to share the love though. I'll be asleep during the next two, but I'll be sending glittery candy luck to all who need it.

*hoards all of the glittery candy luck*

This will surely be the key to success later tonight. ;D

edit; Also guys, no I don't think the candies will carry over in your cart. This happened to me during the TBT Beach Party thing with the popsicles, and I couldn't get them out of my cart. But they didn't carry over if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Now why would I want my phantom blue candy to disappear if I can maybe get it next restock without having to add it to the cart again?

does that really work
because I erased the ghosts of my blue candies already D:

How long was the last restock? It doesn't seem that there are restocks after until at least an hour has passed. (I could be completely wrong, though... I'm just basing this off the first two restocks. )
it was nearly an hor ago. last one was about 4-5 hours ago.

Now why would I want my phantom blue candy to disappear if I can maybe get it next restock without having to add it to the cart again?

Because that honestly sounds like it wouldn't work. If you want to try it, go for it and good luck, but I wouldn't rely on it, if I were you.

*hoards all of the glittery candy luck*

This will surely be the key to success later tonight. ;D

edit; Also guys, no I don't think the candies will carry over in your cart. This happened to me during the TBT Beach Party thing with the popsicles, and I couldn't get them out of my cart. But they didn't carry over if I remember correctly.

Haha, it's brimming with sugary goodness that magically speeds up your wifi!

Aww thanks hun, but I'd of loved to of been able to help some of you out who haven't had luck yet! They'll be in circulation for a while yet in the marketplace, so hopefully there'll be in dip in price.

I tried to buy one today and they skyrocket to 2.5k TBT .____. But hey, hopefully i can nab one before bed, If not, maybe I can find one later on for less

I laughed out loud at this, and then shuddered. Surely with the countdown time you won't need to pee into a bottle :p

I've gotta sleep soon, only way to stay awake is drink Cwoffee and I always need to pee with like 1 min left, I dunno why..

I tried to buy one today and they skyrocket to 2.5k TBT .____. But hey, hopefully i can nab one before bed, If not, maybe I can find one later on for less

Holy ship, 2.5k :eek: :eek: I'm chucking luck at you right now, I'd definitely not part with any bells until all chances of getting one at restock were gone. good luck!

Because that honestly sounds like it wouldn't work. If you want to try it, go for it and good luck, but I wouldn't rely on it, if I were you.

You know, you're probably right.

Though I'd of probably missed at least one of these remaining 2 restocks for today due to class if it hadn't been cancelled due to the teacher getting sick, plus there will very likely be more restocks tomorrow.

So hey, if it fails? I'll just try to hit the last restock for the day. Failing that? I'll have all day that I'm on for tomorrow.

I've gotta sleep soon, only way to stay awake is drink Cwoffee and I always need to pee with like 1 min left, I dunno why..

Yeah it's getting late here, but I choose sleep over staying up and peeing into bottles :p although I totally admire your dedication

Back