• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Remember to stay on topic! There is an IRC for general chat, this is a discussion thread.

DISCUSSION

Forever blue candy-less. Hope you all bought candy for tonight, my general store is already cleaned out :(

You'll get a blue candy! You can do it! Haha

Remember to stay on topic! There is an IRC for general chat, this is a discussion thread.

DISCUSSION

Forever blue candy-less. Hope you all bought candy for tonight, my general store is already cleaned out :(
If I get one I'll gift it to you! :D And guys join our LINE club ;D

if everyone's aiming for blue I might actually have a chance at that green

I mean
uh
Good luck to you all <3 :rolleyes:

Restock Imminent: 30 Users
Post-Restock: 100 ANGRY Users 5 Happy Users
20 Minutes After Post-Restock: 5 Users RIP

^ Quite observant there!

Hopefully the staff won't pull one of the most memorable "Trick or Treat" on the crowd by,
say,
pricing all green & blue candies for 29 bells AND set them all on "Unlimited" tomorrow.

^ Quite observant there!

Hopefully the staff won't pull one of the most memorable "Trick or Treat" on the crowd by,
say,
pricing all green & blue candies for 29 bells AND set them all on "Unlimited" tomorrow.
I, for one, would be incredibly mad.

On a brighter note, I don't know how I am going to focus on my homework while I'm stalking this restock help me

^ Quite observant there!

say,

The trick would be them revoking them after we buy them. Lol

^ Quite observant there!

say,
That would be so awesome. But they wouldn't be rare for like another 6 months at least then. :p

^ Quite observant there!

say,

That would make happy actually, then everyone can get colored candies :p
Makes all those staying up and refreshing worthless though...

Back