• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Clicked to purchase the blue one, site lagged, then it was shown as sold out. I go to click the green one instead, thinking I have a chance, and boom, it shows as sold out.

The struggle is real.

My heart is beating so fast. I only got a red candy... *cries

If anyone would be kind enough to sell me blue candy, then please! I'll probably make a thread now.... ;___;

I still have purchase sign but I can't buy anything also I had dark candy in cart. ;)

Did you guys see that button for the dark candy? Did anyone actually manage to buy some?

Yeah took a screenshot. But I was aiming for the blue candy. Sigh...I was really looking to complete the candy set.

Clicked to purchase the blue one, site lagged, then it was shown as sold out. I go to click the green one instead, thinking I have a chance, and boom, it shows as sold out.

The struggle is real.

I feel u ;-;
Clicked everything, checkout, network error occured...

Looks like I won't be getting a blue candy this year. Mildly disappointing considering I've had one in my cart for all six of today's restocks (sickness insomnia ftw), but I'm happy I was able to snag the other three colors. :)

I got a green in my cart in one window and in the other clicked on dark and toothpaste before they sold out. Like every other attempt today, I did not get anything. In the window where I clicked on dark and toothpaste, the shopping cart is STILL updating as of this moment.

Back