• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm still pretty amazed how some people manage to beat the immense lag and snag all those candies.

I FEEL SO SPOOKY

- - - Post Merge - - -

woooOOOOOOoooooOOOoooOOOo
haunting all of yall

Who are these cursed people? I feel cursed - my dark candy and toothpaste shopping cart is STILL updating. I am going to see how long it takes.

Does the Dark Candy disappear from your inventory after Halloween, like the Valentine's Rose?

tbh i was aiming for the blue candy but then i saw the dark candy and was like "YOOO"

didn't get a blue one tho :c

I'll gladly trade my dark candy for a blue one if anyone is willing

ps: boo

I don't suppose it will work but I am reluctant to close the window while the shopping cart is continuing to update.

I'm still pretty amazed how some people manage to beat the immense lag and snag all those candies.

Mine lagged really badly during 3 of the 5 restocks I was awake for. The other 2 times I got a green and blue candy. It felt like it was going so slowly when I bought the blue one but luckily it was just quick enough!

Back