• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

ahh i think i missed a restock again..? ;; i'm hoping i'll be at least able to catch one more before halloween ends... I really want at least one more green to complete my set of 5 green candies.

I want a blue to complete my set!! :p :D But good luck getting your 5!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could have gotten a blue or green but it said insufficient funds, I have over 500 TBT ;_; what on earth?
No idea. My phone loaded the shop faster this time so going to start trying with that. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

No idea. My phone loaded the shop faster this time so going to start trying with that. :D

Hmmm looked it up and apparently there is some weird bell glitch ;_; uwah.

thank you! I only need one more, so i'm really hoping I'll be able to get it. But I really hope you get your blue :)

I could have gotten a blue or green but it said insufficient funds, I have over 500 TBT ;_; what on earth?
I remember this happening to me at yesterday's restock like two times, but after I added the candies to my cart? I'm pretty sure it's a bell glitch just like you said though, and also probably a result of the amount of people who are in the shop at the time. Hopefully it won't happen again for the both of us!

thank you! I only need one more, so i'm really hoping I'll be able to get it. But I really hope you get your blue :)

I remember this happening to me at yesterday's restock like two times, but after I added the candies to my cart? I'm pretty sure it's a bell glitch just like you said though, and also probably a result of the amount of people who are in the shop at the time. Hopefully it won't happen again for the both of us!

Thank goodness, I don't have to feel alone xD Hoping the next one works out :3

s̮͕̥̫̠͙̞̩̻̀̕͝ṕ̵̷̗̳̥̯͎̻̞̻͖̬̦̮͠͠ó̴̸̵̟̠̟̲̝̖̬͝o̴̢͙̳̻͍̭̤̗̰͈͓͈̭̜̤͜͞͡p͏̡̛͍̟̬̰̱̱̻̀ỳ̼̹̟̬̱̰̰͚̙̥̣̝̟͘͢ ̺͇̦͈̪̗͔̖̤͉̗̦̫̻͡t̴̘̖͖̺̪̞̣͚̙͇͇̻̜͓͝ͅͅh̴͇͎͙̲̱̳͔̖͚̞̘̣̻́́͟i̸̛͇͓̖̯͕̱̮̘͘͢n҉̨̗̼͙͓g͏̡͈̻̥̬̘͍͚͕̙͔̦̥̰̩̗̞s͡͏̸͍̬͉̩̪͙̰̮͕͎͚ ̴͙̗̹͓͎̗̘͟͜͢a͜͏̴̫̣̫͖r̷̩̜̹̲̙͈̭̹̳̰̲̺͖̦̩̳̻͙̀͝͞ȩ̧̛̮̺̖͚̳̳̜̹̬̼͖̯̫̬͎̱̟͓̤̕͠ ̘̭͖̭̖͕͖͕͈̲̭͙̙̮͜͟͠ͅh̶͏̸̹͓̭̺͇̝̹̻̪̹̺͎̻͓͠͝ą҉̵͔̣̫̲̬͈͚̼͎̼̤̠̱̪̞p̡̣̤̮͟ͅͅͅp͏̢̪̗͙̺̣̮e͠͝͝҉͔̣̱̗͙̦̝̥͔̯̮͍n̡̨̻͇̞̻̮̘̞͇̲͙̗̩̘ͅͅi̵̧͚̝͉̦̪n͏̜͕̦̯̬̫̞͓̖̺̹̦̩́ͅg̵̷̻̻̤̰͇͔͟

Ooh good luck getting it! I need a blue candy to complete the candy set too ^~^

I cursed you roseychuu :)
omg I just saw that right now! /// I don't know whether I should say thank you or darn you for cursing me, but I'm rather surprised since I didn't think I would get cursed at all before this event would be over haha! ;u;

Last edited:
omg I just saw that right now! /// I don't know whether I should say thank you or darn you for cursing me, but I'm rather surprised since I didn't think I would get cursed at all before this event would be over haha! ;u;

One of us us one of us

So am I right in thinking we cannot post a new thread while we are cursed? I just tried to, but am not given the option to select a prefix, without being able to select a prefix, I cannot post a new thread.

I will say....with so many members that have been cursed.....it is much quieter on the forum.
i know right? it's like we're tbt's spirits of the dead of something, just haunting everyone who hasn't been cursed yet!

Back