• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

HEY what programes are there on FOX
we just got a new TV yesterday and it came with a digital tuner so we got like 3 other CWs and FOX
(ps the tv is awesome and is 1080p and has HDMI ports so PS3 is beautiful and spacious)

This thread faster than the speed that the restocked collectibles are out of the shop
When restock happens baby.
fast-turtle-o.gif

Goodbye thread.

Everyone is stating the tickets for poetry contest have been distributed?even just for entering???? I did not get any. Bummer.

I have 43 yay

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should display the hundreds of choco cakes I have teehee

I have 36...something like that. If I wouldn't have bought my balloon I'd be at 46. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or actually 49 haha.

Everyone is stating the tickets for poetry contest have been distributed…even just for entering???? I did not get any. Bummer.

Says the person with 58 tickets lol jk

They haven't been fully distributed yet, I believe.

Well well. Haven't been on all day and made it on in time for a direct! Hehe Sheniqua will strike again!

Back