• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Hi.

This is probably the third time in 6 months I've had to lock this thread because of whatever arguments and other nonsense is going on in here, and I'm tired of it.

I understand that many of the causes of trouble in here typically comes from one or two people, but that doesn't mean the rest of you can't help make it better.

When someone brews up an argument in here, as with anywhere else on TBT, we ask that you refrain from attacking back and causing more trouble. We ask that you keep your feelings mostly to yourself and report the thread so we can deal with it as we have just now. There were many people in here replying and not helping the situation, who did not even report anything. That's not okay, and makes things harder for everyone here.

I will be issuing warnings next time not only for those who incite the argument, but anyone who plays a significant part in worsening it as well.

Anyway, keep the #AppleHype going and I'll see you all around soon!

thanks jubs! c:

JUSTIN TOLD ME APPLE IS DROPPING 3.14 2K15

Wait, am I leaving on March 14th? (yes, I'm playing that game again, where I act confused between my username and the collectible)

Now when that day comes, let's refresh the shop. Oh wait, maybe the admins don't like that because of that up-vote feature delay. I'll still go for it.

Oh, and thanks Justin. I'll continue the apple hype, and I hope the Apple2012 collectible comes in too.

Last edited:
Hi.

This is probably the third time in 6 months I've had to lock this thread because of whatever arguments and other nonsense is going on in here, and I'm tired of it.

I understand that many of the causes of trouble in here typically comes from one or two people, but that doesn't mean the rest of you can't help make it better.

When someone brews up an argument in here, as with anywhere else on TBT, we ask that you refrain from attacking back and causing more trouble. We ask that you keep your feelings mostly to yourself and report the thread so we can deal with it as we have just now. There were many people in here replying and not helping the situation, who did not even report anything. That's not okay, and makes things harder for everyone here.

I will be issuing warnings next time not only for those who incite the argument, but anyone who plays a significant part in worsening it as well.

Anyway, keep the #AppleHype going and I'll see you all around soon!

Thanks Jubs!!

#APPLEHYPEISREAL

So interesting. I remember back when this thread was first made, the very first collectible we were hyped for is the apple.

And Justin, I know I kept asking you this, but has the apple stock been delayed due to misbehaved apples? We don't want collectibles that steal other collectibles.

And yes, I do care if the apple collectibles are well behaved or not because I actually had misbehaved pet apples before.

WH5kSsy.gif

Hype.
Thanks Jubs and Tina.

Now I can finally get my favorite fruit of Wakuwaku... Wakuwaku! (Excitement!)

Last edited:
Along with the regular Red Apples,
perhaps some super lucky members could find themselves bestowed with
the Perfect Golden Apples among the usual batches...?

V8wJktW.jpg

The fairest of them all / object of envy, and other fine forum-worthy-drama-qualities. Guaranteed.

But yeah, #AppleHype.

Along with the regular Red Apples,
perhaps some super lucky members could find themselves bestowed with
the Perfect Golden Apples among the usual batches...?

V8wJktW.jpg

The fairest of them all / object of envy, and other fine forum-worthy-drama-qualities. Guaranteed.

But yeah, #AppleHype.

Omg, it would be cool if in the shop when buying the apples, there was a 1/5 chance you would get a perfect one :eek:

JUSTIN TOLD ME APPLE IS DROPPING 3.14 2K15

guys don't you see

3.14 = 3.14159

1:59

The last digit is 9/# of digits = 3
A triangle has 3 sides
Illuminati confirmed

The restock is going to be at 1:59 and the illuminati will strike then
be prepared

guys don't you see

3.14 = 3.14159

1:59