• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Does anyone else think that the regular cake is super cute and way too discriminated against ;^; poor lil'cake, i will love you ♡

Justin!!

restock a peach for me ;^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys don't you see

3.14 = 3.14159

1:59

The last digit is 9/# of digits = 3
A triangle has 3 sides
Illuminati confirmed

The restock is going to be at 1:59 and the illuminati will strike then
be prepared

Pi goes 3.14159

Peaches cost 159 tbt.

Peaches restocked after quoted post.

Illuminati

The peach search continues!
42c66aad-a52c-4189-b3fa-d3f26852fbdb_zpsphpb3ny9.png

Peaches ---> New Chocolate Cake.

Man I remember when I got one for 700 tbt bells and did a giveaway with it. Best giveaway I had ever done. It was so much fun.

Peaches ---> New Chocolate Cake.

Man I remember when I got one for 700 tbt bells and did a giveaway with it. Best giveaway I had ever done. It was so much fun.

I can see now. Peaches are very rare. Even I wanted one, but I auctioned mine because I was poor in TBT, and that was my only hope. But it has a new home, and it will behave well for the winner.

It was worth it though, someone ended up entering for their friend who won and it was great ♡

Im too slow i meant for this to post merge ;^;

Last edited:
It was worth it though, someone ended up entering for their friend who won and it was great ♡

Im too slow i meant for this to post merge ;^;
Ah, that is very kind of them! Well at the time the peach was a brand new collectible.
The giveaway I had, to enter you had to say the word peach. But you had to entertain me with it, be creative. It was hilarious.

Last edited:
I kinda want to get another peach from the restocks so I can give it to badcrumbs since she was looking for one the whole time.

And this post is not sarcastic.

Last edited:
Ah, that is very kind of them! Well at the time the peach was a brand new collectible.
The giveaway I had, to enter you had to say the word peach. But you had to entertain me with it, be creative. It was hilarious.

Im an idiot, i thought we were talking choco cakes =.= super nice of you to giveaway a peach though i would have birthed it and made it my baby ;^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda want to get another peach from the restocks so I can give it to badcrumbs since she was looking for one the whole time.

And this post is not sarcastic.

No one cares about wishy ;^;??

Back