• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

It does seem weird. THe only thing I can think of is, maybe the people with the white feathers are less willing to let them go? I don't know...

It does seem weird. THe only thing I can think of is, maybe the people with the white feathers are less willing to let them go? I don't know...

Yeah and unless you have the correct region of games you can offer, you're out. Or that's my feeling.

I have a 2013 TBT Fair badge, not sure if it's valuable or anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I recalled in 2013, the white feather had less stock making it more valuable.

I have a 2013 TBT Fair badge, not sure if it's valuable or anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I recalled in 2013, the white feather had less stock making it more valuable.

the fair patch cant be traded so i guess its value is 0

and yes white feather were restocked for this years fair so theres a lot more circulating now

Well its simple, popularity. Take the shop during the fair for example, what sold out first? White Feather, Pinwheel, Pink Feather, Purple Feather. People want what they want, and will pay more for it.

And oh, they have the same stock? I thought the Pinwheel had 55? I even recorded it right before the TBT Fair was removed from the shop.

Goodbye dear fair <3
You shall be missed.

-----------------------

Well since this is a collectible thread.

Total of collectibles stocked.
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch - 167
Red Feather - 116
Yellow Feather - 88
Green Feather - 100
Blue Feather - 164
Pink Feather - 60
Purple Feather - 60
White Feather - 50
Rainbow Feather - 30
Blue Balloon - 102
Green Balloon - 86
Fair Pinwheel - 55
Green Pair Pinwheel - 32

1mHiYe8.png

Last edited:
Yeah.. just a general questions, do people only want dumb game codes for their white feather or?

i mean hypothetically i could sell all my feather and still don't have enough. i remember when white ones were like 20k :mad:

wait what they arent 20k anymore??? wtf

Even in summer of 2014 the white feather was sold for a game code...so this isn't anything new.

No, I just hate the idea. I doubt most people want non-Nintendo codes for the EU region. Sadly I don't really have 'free' game on Steam to gift either.

Well its simple, popularity. Take the shop during the fair for example, what sold out first? White Feather, Pinwheel, Pink Feather, Purple Feather. People want what they want, and will pay more for it.

And oh, they have the same stock? I thought the Pinwheel had 55? I even recorded it right before the TBT Fair was removed from the shop.

Then Lassy's guide is 5 off o.o

I would have thought Pinwheels would have been harder to get, they are in higher demand and only had Spin the Wheel as a method to get them at first.

Lassy guide IS off, I doubt people follow it that much especially for the rarer things of which they don't want bells or such.

Anyways, might or might not try for white feather again (and no I won't leave lol) if I can get sold my other feathers. hm

Just a possible discussion question: anyone see the average peach prices going down anytime soon? seems the demand died down and I had someone interested in mine possibly but wasn't sure how hard it would be to possibly buy back in the future.

Just a possible discussion question: anyone see the average peach prices going down anytime soon? seems the demand died down and I had someone interested in mine possibly but wasn't sure how hard it would be to possibly buy back in the future.

I expect a Bell Tree Direct to come out anytime now, so if they're restocked then, the price is definitely going to drop c:

Yeah, 6.5k is insane for a non-fair item or what they have been going for.

Oh well hoarders of all kinds *stares at white feather*

Okay so if i did sell it, then it wouldn't be too hard to try to get again later? I noticed people aren't always sure about selling them - at least before the inflation

Okay so if i did sell it, then it wouldn't be too hard to try to get again later? I noticed people aren't always sure about selling them - at least before the inflation

If you time it right, maybe, or catch the restock depending on the date you want

Back