• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Congratulations Lizardon. Your collectible lineup looks really nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, or they gave up I believe. I was actually looking for a bit after the fair, but had to take a break due to intense school stuff and it was driving me a bit nuts.

I'm still somewhat looking, but I think I am a little short of bells. ?\_(ツ)_/?
I don't really mind, I already love my lineup.

Last edited:
I see. Well I've got the worst luck though, haha

I have faith in you <3 plus your lovely yellow/purple feathers are keeping each other comfy at the beginning of my line. If I ever return, i'm sure you'll have the lovely white feather alongside your pinwheel ~

I had the most sought after collectibles in my possession. For about 3 hours. Now I have irl things :) I love some of the people on this site.
I can't wait for the next restock so I can buy things to sell when they're worth selling.

I had the most sought after collectibles in my possession. For about 3 hours. Now I have irl things :) I love some of the people on this site.
I can't wait for the next restock so I can buy things to sell when they're worth selling.

I'd feel bad if I were to sell virtual items for real life money. But, I guess it's up to the person. Congratulations on the tbt (Just noticed the amount on your sidebar). What are you planning on doing with all of that tbt?

Last edited:
Back