• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Some of the prices that the guide suggests are ridiculous. I think the prices of a collectible should be based on how much you can buy it for in the shop, how much have been sold from the shop and how much people are buying and selling it for. Also, people need to take the guide less seriously. It's just a guide, and it's completely up to the buyer/seller.

For example, the light blue Japanese letter's suggested price is 350 to 500 tbt. When the pink Japanese letter is at 500 to 600 tbt, and there's 100 less pink Japanese letter's out there.

Last edited:
Some of the prices that the guide suggests are ridiculous. I think the prices of a collectible should be based on how much you can buy it for in the shop, how much have been sold from the shop and how much people are buying and selling it for. Also, people need to take the guide less seriously. It's just a guide, and it's completely up to the buyer/seller.

I disagree. Lassy reflects market prices. She doesnt set them. Once she sees a sale or a trend, she reports on them. Thats all.

The prices on her guide have gone up and down to reflect what the market is doing. That guide is no different than stock market reports that summarize the current stock market prices.

Last edited:
I disagree. Lassy reflects market prices. She doesnt set them. Once she sees a sale or a trend, she reports on them. Thats all.

The prices on her guide have gone up and down to reflect what the market is doing. That guide is no different than stock market reports that summarize the current stock market prices.

I'm aware of that. However, Lassy doesn't come on the forum too much and she rely's on other users to tell her the current market prices. The problem with this is, some of the users (One of them being Daniel) will state that a collectible is worth much more than it is, so they can sell the collectible for more. The point I'm trying to make is, the guide is innacurate and users shouldn't go by it all the time. It's up to the seller what prices they'd like for a collectible.

Last edited:
It has ALWAYS been up to the seller and buyers to determine the price for their transaction.

For example, For the a long time, she listed the peach at 1000. Then people decided to buy and sell for around 2000, then 3,000 and upwards. Then her guide caught up with that trend.

And yes, people try to pump up prices on that guide. But, in my experience, she doesnt just change prices because people tell her to do it. She has to be able to verify it. She does that by doing a forum search, observe the latest sales. Or you provide her with a link. Notice she asked Daniel for proof for the last thing he posted on her guide.

Last edited:
It has ALWAYS been up to the seller and buyers to determine the price for their transaction.

For example, For the a long time, she listed the peach at 1000. Then people decided to buy and sell for around 2000, then 3,000 and upwards. Then her guide caught up with that trend.

And yes, people try to pump up prices on that guide. But, in my experience, she doesnt just change prices because people tell her to do it. She has to be able to verify it. She does that by doing a forum search, observe the latest sales. Or you provide her with a link. Notice she asked Daniel for proof for the last thing he posted on her guide.

Some people take the guide too seriously. Also, the peach collectible isn't worth any more than 3,000 tbt (I haven't seen the peach collectible sell at that price recently). The party popper collectible is worth much more, as I sold it for 6,000 tbt just a few days ago. It's an inaccurate guide. I don't understand what you're getting at here.

Some people take the guide too seriously. Also, the peach collectible isn't worth any more than 3,000 tbt (I haven't seen the peach collectible sell at that price recently). The party popper collectible is worth much more, as I sold it for 6,000 tbt just a few days ago. It's an inaccurate guide. I don't understand what you're getting at here.

The point is that it's just a guide. No one has to follow it like you said, it's up to the buyer/seller. Lassy's guide just gives an idea or range of what a collectible is worth. Keep in mind Lassy is a busy university student, so she doesn't always have time to come on to the forum and see what the Marketplace's prices are as of right now ^^

staff cant be trusted with anything important u should know that by now

pee much dude.

Show some respect.

You are more than welcome to disagree with us or criticize us. But I do not want to see such blatant rudeness on our own forum, especially when I've been watching people work hard the past week to put together an Easter event solely for your own enjoyment.

Show some respect.

You are more than welcome to disagree with us or criticize us. But I do not want to see such blatant rudeness on our own forum, especially when I've been watching people work hard the past week to put together an Easter event solely for your own enjoyment.

Yeah, thank you Justin and staff for making the Easter Event! :)

Show some respect.

u cant tell me what to do ur not my dad.
[thanks tho]

The sad thing and annoying thing for me is that market prices rarely ever fluctuate because of this guide. Once the prices changes, it doesn't change for a WHILE because all the sellers sell at these prices.

Back