• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

grats

also you know when you want a white feather

sees thread selling collectibles, gets excited

random stuff but not that

yes

Yup+the+other+team+always+seems+to+be+hardened+badasses+_c348de8ec3c4bee27f1379f2061a9035.jpg

=

im waiting until the 13th to buy my april birthstone because i am homestuck trash

still salty red balloon wasn't a thing
and the fair banner had like 10048394219832 lowkey taunting ya boi
but o well what can ya do
AVeLmMU.png

Then again, pre-2014 fair the opening post (of Lassy's guide) said something along the lines of, 'I have no idea how much this [white feather] is worth, honestly.'

Last edited:
Then again, pre-2014 fair the opening post (of Lassy's guide) said something along the lines of, 'I have no idea how much this [white feather] is worth, honestly.'

Should have stayed at that. People take that guide too literally and think it's some kind of god to follow

Should have stayed at that. People take that guide too literally and think it's some kind of god to follow
The phrasing in the guide seemed to indicate that even the 35k or so estimated worth was not nearly enough to buy one, and it was around the same time that one seller was not impressed by a 50k offer for it.

Here are the relevant quotes.

Heh, I stated next to the white feather's price that I obviously didn't know the price :B
I just added a price that sounded realistic IMO, like that people with few bells would understand that this isn't a collectible easy to conquer.

One offerer:
would you accept 50k?

Seller responding to the highest offer:
I'd consider it.
Seller a day later:
I don't wanna regret selling it, and while I know you all really want it... I[t] has more value than you all seem to realise.

Last edited:
50k as in equivalent to a full game or such, but no reason for the pure things, imo.

And I think people know that it's worth than a 'few' bells. Still doesn't make it law.

Back