• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

These collectables are worse than amiibo

Yeh, it must of happened last night... I always keep an eye on the Yellow Houses... 2 were restocked... Someone probably got both of them :(

Yeh, it must of happened last night... I always keep an eye on the Yellow Houses... 2 were restocked... Someone probably got both of them :(

We all knew there was gonna be a restock, there was a thread that told us that a direct was going to happen..

I cant see your post due to lag. is there a quick/easy fix for this? happens to me on other threads too

does anyone know how many of each item where restocked? i saw someone mentioned 2 yellow houses were available, what about the rest? like peach, chocolate cake, cherry and the other houses

does anyone know how many of each item where restocked? i saw someone mentioned 2 yellow houses were available, what about the rest? like peach, chocolate cake, cherry and the other houses

There were 20 choco cakes, and I think 50 or 60 cherries

I WANT 20

You already have enough. You don't need more.

Even if I said that we shouldn't force people to give up collectibles to share, I don't agree that one should be allowed to buy all of the collectibles and not share with anyone. Sharing is caring, and if you already have like five or ten of one item, let the others get a chance to buy one from the shop.

You already have enough. You don't need more.

Even if I said that we shouldn't force people to give up collectibles to share, I don't agree that one should be allowed to buy all of the collectibles and not share with anyone. Sharing is caring, and if you already have like five or ten of one item, let the others get a chance to buy one from the shop.

I said want, not need. And on the topic of "needing," other people don't need collectibles either so I dont rly have to share/"let others get a chance." But that's your logic

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, just in case one breaks trying to put a picture frame holder on a wall, you still have 19 more!
it's my fave item pls

Last edited:
You can't really tell a person they have plenty and expect them to actually just give up. Sure those who don't get the collectible they are seeking might feel a little salty towards someone with duplicates but at the end of the day everyone had a fair chance to quickly get what they are after.

You can't really tell a person they have plenty and expect them to actually just give up. Sure those who don't get the collectible they are seeking might feel a little salty towards someone with duplicates but at the end of the day everyone had a fair chance to quickly get what they are after.

To prove my point:

- Other members shouldn't force others to give up their collectibles, even if they have a lot and are unwillingly to sell.
- When people need to share, it means they should let the other members buy the items from the shop (not the marketplace) too.

Besides that, we can have as many collectibles as we want.

And where's Sheniqua? We need to tell her that we took all of the apples and hammers before she could get some.

Last edited:
Most people are out for themselves, I'm afraid. So hoarding is always sorta gonna be a thing...there's not really a way around it.

I mean if you think about it there were 24 hammers left after I bought mine. And most couldn't afford them anyway

Back