• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

So that means that it is 8:25pm for you now?
You would have to wake up pretty early to catch a restock aha

I'm GMT+11 too
I got up at 5am to study for my History yearly exam, and realised there was a restock at 7am haha I was lucky~

I'm GMT+11 too
I got up at 5am to study for my History yearly exam, and realised there was a restock at 7am haha I was lucky~

That's pretty lucky!
I have hidden my bottom row of candy until I get 1 2014 red candy and 1 2014 yellow candy. It just doesn't go with just 3 candies!

That's pretty lucky!
I have hidden my bottom row of candy until I get 1 2014 red candy and 1 2014 yellow candy. It just doesn't go with just 3 candies!

Since I have swimmingat 5 am some days, I make it a habit to wake up at 3 and game :3 Though I have to wait till 6 for everything to open ;3

Since I have swimmingat 5 am some days, I make it a habit to wake up at 3 and game :3 Though I have to wait till 6 for everything to open ;3

Winning at 5 in the morning?! Whoa

It actually starts and 5:30, but well, I need to get ready and stuff. There will be a restock tomorrow! :D I can't wait, it's melbourne cup long weekend :D

ur lucky, Sydney has like 3 long weekends a year.. every other state gets 10

ur lucky, Sydney has like 3 long weekends a year.. every other state gets 10

Do you live in Sydney? OMG someone that understands the pain of my timezone! But, yeah I know, it sucks. I don't think you get cup weekend :3 But you are devil himself, do you need it? :cool: Can you use your voodoos to schedule a restock for 6 am ;)

EDIT: Going to sleep now, hope I don't miss anything while I sleep!

Last edited:
Do you live in Sydney? OMG someone that understands the pain of my timezone! But, yeah I know, it sucks. I don't think you get cup weekend :3 But you are devil himself, do you need it? :cool: Can you use your voodoos to schedule a restock for 6 am ;)

EDIT: Going to sleep now, hope I don't miss anything while I sleep!
shall we begin the collectable summoning ceremony?
UaB58ut.png

So do restocks happen on an hour mark (ex. 5:00, 7:00, 9:00 etc), a half hour mark (5:30, 7:30, 9:30 etc), or are they completely random (5:14, 7:47, 9:23 etc)?

That's what I do yeah come back at every hour hoping for a countdown or something

Well it's two minutes off the hour and the shop hasn't gone down/there's no timer, so I'm assuming no restock this hour

Back