• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

No idea if they'll inflate or not, really.
They might after Halloween, since it's likely the restocks might slow down after that or even stop completely as far as the Spellectibles go

Last edited:
I'm just sitting here at 1am
Hitting refresh on the shop page every five seconds
I WILL CATCH AT LEAST ONE UNSCHEDULED RESTOCK DAMNIT IT IS A MATTER OF PRIDE
I need to get at least 2 voodoo dolls and another cupcake
Mostly to pay for art
-cries-

Last edited:
god I wanna get more but I am poor and tired

I'm tired too but I really need two more dolls and another cupcake to pay for OC art ;;
Hahah if we both catch the restock please don't spam click again xD Give the other peeps a chance omg

those are the two I am looking for more of XD

-eye twitches-
I swear to goodness if I actually manage to catch a restock only to be lagged out of what I want to buy I will HUNT YOU DOWN >>
Not really but seriously I hate these randomized restock times.. I want at least a microscopic bit of notice before five minutes 'til like is that really too much to ask

-eye twitches-
I swear to goodness if I actually manage to catch a restock only to be lagged out of what I want to buy I will HUNT YOU DOWN >>
Not really but seriously I hate these randomized restock times.. I want at least a microscopic bit of notice before five minutes 'til like is that really too much to ask

Trust me, I only got 300 tbt to spend

Back