• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I managed to get more voodoo dolls, but still no cupcake. I'm glad there's another re stock tomorrow, hopefully I will get one then.

There was this (relatively) small announcement line in the shop, above the collectibles tabs,
saying that the 2nd restock will be at 3:05pm (which is 5 mins right after the first one).

Didn't see that! Stuff this all XD. Well, I already have a set, so it's ok :cool:

got a doll into my cart, got it into checkout, then i got "loading" for 7 minutes, 7 minutes! before finally got a "not responding error." no doll in my inventory of course. should i have just closed right away and re-entered the shop for the 2d wave???

got a doll into my cart, got it into checkout, then i got "loading" for 7 minutes, 7 minutes! before finally got a "not responding error." no doll in my inventory of course. should i have just closed right away and re-entered the shop for the 2d wave???

Yeah probs if its more then a minute

I think the countdown clock is actually detrimental for the people who don't have the full set yet. Those with multiples are, on average one would think, less likely to lurk for unannounced re-stocks at the risk of completely wasting their time, than are those who still need the complete set.

I think the countdown clock is actually detrimental for the people who don't have the full set yet. Those with multiples are, on average one would think, less likely to lurk for unannounced re-stocks at the risk of completely wasting their time, than are those who still need the complete set.

I do lol

In the last hour i have brought a voodoo doll from the shop, traded it for a swirl. then brought a candle for 200.

Back