• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I got nothing again. High hopes for tomorrow!

Me neither. Some people get 10 collectables (and using them for cashing) but most people get zero. I think there should be a limit of 1 collectable per person.

Will there be a restock tomorrow again? How late (EST)?

Me neither. Some people get 10 collectables (and using them for cashing) but most people get zero. I think there should be a limit of 1 collectable per person.

Will there be a restock tomorrow again? How late (EST)?

There was a limit for the first two restocks
and there probably will be a restock, time not confirmed yet

I just love how I'm always right. >:3

All you guys needed to do was a wait for the hype to die down a bit. Prices for these collectibles are actually looking reasonable.

Last edited:
What time did they restock, btw? Because my timezone is the complete opposite of EST (i.e. it's 2 AM here when it's 2 PM EST, that's why I keep missing the restocks.)

I just love how I'm always right. >:3

All you guys needed to do was a wait for the hype to die down a bit. Prices for these collectibles are actually looking reasonable.

I agree, the prices have come down from the first day, for sure. (Remember the 2,500 BTB cupcakes?!?)

Because of the Guide, I actually read every single freakin' buy and sell thread as well as all the updates and report backs, and the pattern becomes clear: there's 3, maybe 5-7 people who are driving the upward end of prices right now. Once they are collecting their 5 or 10 or whatever they want for their line-up, and exit out, it will be interesting to see what happens to the market.

For those of you hoarding in hopes of profiteering (and there is nothing wrong with that!), just remember there are just a handful of people who have more than 10,000 BTB's in their bank account. From this point onward, you are chasing a shrinking number of people who can buy at high prices.

(Sorry to be a downer, I just see a few newer collectors who are hoarding like crazy thinking it's guaranteed profits, and unfortunately, that's not how the market will treat you.)

Back