• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

They're all pretty much the same its the server that's slow when dealing with all the requests it won't make much different :)

I did that for a candy restock, and only got one, but for both spellectable restocks I keep getting extra candles so idk it's hit and miss

yeahhh i tried a couple times for the candy restock and would keep getting one each time. wish it was a bit more consistent

yeahhh i tried a couple times for the candy restock and would keep getting one each time. wish it was a bit more consistent

same. the shop in general is corrupted/glitchy considering i got a double full set of spellectables during their release when it was set to unique. i guess it's just luck and best wi-fi?

I had enough time to take two trips so I could get another pumpkin cupcake and an ancient candle c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also rip my bells T.T

candles are officially the least popular collectible seeing as how i returned to the shop despite the lag and there was still candles left (the pumpkin cupcake sold out fast tho)

Back