• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

yeah i couldnt figure out at first why newsletters here were called "directs." such an odd title. then i noticed later that nintendo calls its newsletter "directs" and realized that's what was being copied.

They're sold in Pokemarts all across many different regions, in the millions, yet TBT can't have a single restock?

What is happening to the world

We do actually have something a little different in the tentative works for the near future hopefully. Not entirely sure at this point if it will come to fruition, but you could consider it an event and it's not a yearly typical tradition.

Looks like my fantasies of you in a little leprechaun outfit might come to be!

hopefully it wasn't a tentative Pokemon event after all, as Pokemon day has come and gone. tomorrow is Leap Day but I can't think of anything special anyone does for that. gotta say, i'd too bet on a St. Patrick's Day something, if it comes to fruition. just my guess... (there could be shamrock collectibles for the day; maybe a pot of gold hidden somewhere on the forums...)

hopefully it wasn't a tentative Pokemon event after all, as Pokemon day has come and gone. tomorrow is Leap Day but I can't think of anything special anyone does for that. gotta say, i'd too bet on a St. Patrick's Day something, if it comes to fruition. just my guess... (there could be shamrock collectibles for the day; maybe a pot of gold hidden somewhere on the forums...)

I was really surprised they did not do something for Pokeman's 20th anniversary....not even a skin.

ah, but the forum team went so full out for Christmas, theyre probably still tryna get caught up with work/school!

I'm not too shocked nothing popped up for Pokemon Day.
Maybe we will get something when Sun/Moon come out.

However, TPHD coming this Friday.
I would love to see Wolf Link, Midna, etc. on the banner.
;-)

eh.

Tuesday is St. David's Day. Why should the Irish be the only ones who get to party in honor of their patron saint? How bout a daffodil collectible for Wales this St. David's Day? (would pacify the burgeoning 'more flower collectibles' movement too....)

Did anyone else catch the Peaches and Apples... sold out again now!

eh.

Tuesday is St. David's Day. Why should the Irish be the only ones who get to party in honor of their patron saint? How bout a daffodil collectible for Wales this St. David's Day? (would pacify the burgeoning 'more flower collectibles' movement too....)

Petition for more flower collectibles!!! The rose isn't enough ;-;
Also, when do you guys think the next restock's gonna be? I missed the first one by a mere 10 minutes :c

Back