• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

When they banned download codes :'(

Eh, that was just good for the whole forum bells rate, people were exploiting that way too much and driving up pixels for game ratios really bad. Personally I'm just glad they prevented that further. I highly doubt I would sell/trade a whole game for a pixel square.

Just wondering what I could get for my two candy collectibles.. Haven't been online for a while and am a little curious!

Just wondering what I could get for my two candy collectibles.. Haven't been online for a while and am a little curious!

Well, candys usually sell for cheap unless its a blue one, so really I think the most you could get out of selling the yellow and red is 110 TBT.

any shop re-stocks coming up? I don't think there's been one since November. it's Mardi Gras you know, perfect time for it!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? It seems like no Valentine's day roses this year? I hope they make the ones from last year displayable, at least. :) Happy early Valentine's day, all!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? It seems like no Valentine's day roses this year? I hope they make the ones from last year displayable, at least. :) Happy early Valentine's day, all!

Weren't those available last year on Valentine's Day itself? So tomorrow then? ^_^

Back