• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Every Villager Ever Removed (Who Should've Returned?)

Just so everyone knows, I added a list of every description and name of villagers in a spoiler box on the first post.
I rushed it, so I wouldn't be surprised if a few names or genders were mixed up.

Think I miss Spike the most, I seem to have a thing for Cranky villagers.....

150px-Spike.png

Of all the Animal Crossing games that got released in NA, he only appears in the first. :(

I wish the kangaroo in the second row came back, I don't know its name though.

I miss Chico...he was the best lazy little mouse and he never had problems with anyone or gossiped as much as the other villagers a had on GameCube ver. of animal crossing.

Chico2.gif

I always wanted Sven back because of his magnificent eyebrows.

But now that I've seen the tomato duck and the peacock, I really wish they were in-game. I also miss Bea and Carrie.

Actually isn't there also a Dog called Bow with the same green square face design as Meow who is missing?

EDIT: And now I've looked up Bow, there's also a pink Dog called Megumi as well from e+

OLIVE ! Please make her come back :D

Olive.gif

Move to 5:27 to see that cutie in action :)

Actually isn't there also a Dog called Bow with the same green square face design as Meow who is missing?

EDIT: And now I've looked up Bow, there's also a pink Dog called Megumi as well from e+

Megumi is near the end of the list.

Megumi is near the end of the list.

You are right ma'am, I am blind. But Bow, Meow an Pierre are still missing. I might check for others tomorrow -already have a list of GC missing from ages back that'll be easy to check. And then maybe post an image of them if I get time.

Is there a better link to the pictures? For me the pictures of all the animals that are missing is sooo tiny that I can't see anything on it.

Is there a better link to the pictures? For me the pictures of all the animals that are missing is sooo tiny that I can't see anything on it.

If you click the very first link it should take you to photobucket.
The picture that appears on the post is not the one you want to look at.

Back