• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Excited to see if there are any regional differences

PaisleyMouse

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
The animal houses in this game already seem very diverse so I don't think there is a high possibility for varying houses in different regions. However there are more than likely going to be region specific holidays and DLC.

The animal houses in this game already seem very diverse so I don't think there is a high possibility for varying houses in different regions. However there are more than likely going to be region specific holidays and DLC.

Ugh you beat me to it D: I can't think of anything else that would be different.

Yeah, with so many different holidays around the world, different items are definitely gonna be there. There's also things like special events, like Japan had with 7Eleven.

Holy cow, my mind is blown - I never knew that there were region exclusive house styles, let alone that my own village's house style is a regional exclusive.

I assumed that this thread would just be about holidays, their related tchotchkes and what have you.

Shame there's no aerobics ;.;

I miss the aerobics with the sports festival (or whatever it was called) from the gamecube version :<
I can see a reward for that being an emote where your character does some stretches or something.
A shame indeed.

I was really hoping there would be some differences in some of the community projects or upgrade designs, not all completely different but maybe some. Aerobics would have been awesome too.

I never played AC:GC, But the events looked really fun, judging the video I've watched.. Makes you wonder why they left them out of other games.

I hope there are different fruit. I never heard of lychee,
durians, or persimmons before. It would be cool if will got something else instead.

Last edited:
durians, or persimmons before. It would be cool if will got something else instead.
Those fruits are definitely Asia specific fruit. I don't know if they could add some different types of fruit though. I think it's more likely to be different holidays and DLC objects.

I know of persimmons and lychee, though I only know about lychee because of the Liechi berry in the Pokemon games.

I know of persimmons and lychee, though I only know about lychee because of the Liechi berry in the Pokemon games.

I had only never heard of Persimmons. I had no idea what they were.

I know Lychee's because they are in Noggi <3333

and they sell Durians at the Combini in the city

in the trailer from the NA direct a few months back the person on the island had lemons and bananas. these are common fruit to us so idk if they will offer new fruit. i think itd be cool if they did add new fruit so then we would have to meet up with someone with a japanese or korean copy for the asian fruits. but i dont think theyll change it.

7-11 will be Japan only, as will some of the community projects (I can't imagine the thing made of straw that is for drying rice to go overseas, I got tons of messages asking what it was in the first place which for me means= Japan only). Lots of holidays will be Japan only (Hina Matsuri, Setsubun and probably Tanabata come to mind). Can't see some of the mochi DLC going overseas either. Am excited to see what other regions will be getting, as I think the things that will stay in Japan seem pretty obvious now (all just my speculation, of course).

I don't think there'll be region exclusive community projects;

Like yeah I can't see non-Japanese countries get the Inahoshi but the Japanese game does have the Sphinx, Pyramid, Moai.
So soley based on that I don't think community projects would be region exclusive (could be possible though), but I do think it'll be cool

Back