• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Excited to see if there are any regional differences

I don't really care about the 7-11 stuff. I am rather OCD about 100% completing every game I play. I like having stuff sit in storage so that when I do change my themes, clothing, etc around and I need it I have it available to me.

That's like me. Oh my gosh.

I don't really care about the 7-11 stuff. I am rather OCD about 100% completing every game I play. I like having stuff sit in storage so that when I do change my themes, clothing, etc around and I need it I have it available to me.
That's like me. Oh my gosh.
That's like me as well :p But I think that is probably like a lot of people who play. I think a good part of Animal Crossing is trying to collect everything.

And well, part of why I really want the model is I know I'm going to use it. I plan to have a model museum area. I also may actually use some of the food-related items too :( so it'd be nice to have them... I will only be able to dream though </3

That's like me as well :p But I think that is probably like a lot of people who play. I think a good part of Animal Crossing is trying to collect everything.

And well, part of why I really want the model is I know I'm going to use it. I plan to have a model museum area. I also may actually use some of the food-related items too :( so it'd be nice to have them... I will only be able to dream though </3

I would use the items periodically, especially the cash register and food stands. The sign is the only one I can't think of anything to do with. I doubt I'll ever find somebody willing to sell me theirs but like you said we can always dream! :)

Not like me at all. I am a total mellow game player. I only collect things I like :p My main obsession in the game is designing clothes :D

I think it would be cool if you got a flag from the land you live, and you could only get it if you got One Direction from a friend in another land or so. xD

Back