• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

Decided to go back and check some more stuff out...awesome classical stuff, Rei Tiger-cow, keep' em coming! :) I'll continue to go back and see what I've missed in this thread and comment accordingly....so much potentially good music to take in, so little time lol. I haven't listened to anything on this page yet either but I'll get to it. ;)

Cool stuff....I got lazy though...

Anyways, here's a song I haven't heard in ages!:

P.S. Yeah there's just WAYYY too much music to go back now and check out, it would be quite tedious and I don't have the patience, but it doesn't matter much anyways as I think most people's music taste on here are quite awesome. That being said I think I'll just stick to the current page from now on... XD Anyways, keep' em coming guys, I do like!! :)

Last edited:
I like to listen to this with the lights out and imagine I'm passing by on my way out of the solar system (When Holst wrote this Pluto hadn't been discovered).

When performed live the female chorus are usually off stage to create that eerie distant sound,. Also this piece which must be one of the earliest which fades out at the finish, predates the same effect in much of modern popular music by some decades.

Last edited:

All hail Henryk Szeryng

I like to listen to this with the lights out and imagine I'm passing by on my way out of the solar system (When Holst wrote this Pluto hadn't been discovered).

When performed live the female chorus are usually off stage to create that eerie distant sound,. Also this piece which must be one of the earliest which fades out at the finish, predates the same effect in much of modern popular music by some decades.

Yoooo I ****ing love Holst's The Planets! This piece in particular makes for some amazing painting music.

Last edited:
Back