explain your current avatar

c3.png

using an acnh screenshot i took during the tbt journal event! one of my entries overlapped with my birthday and i had a lot of fun taking a bunch of silly screenshots fish eye lens i love youuuuuu

It's Roscoe (again) and Bruce with their instruments on an indoor stage. I've got another idea to make a faux-album cover via Photopia editing, and this would be an extra photo I'd place on the rear.

I was going to go with a lo-fi Lopez edit, but it looked awkward when going on TBT on my iPhone.

Menu_HOME_0856.png

It's a Hatenna.

Now you might be wondering why I picked Hatenna of all Pokémon instead of one of my favorites, like Ogerpon. It's because I can relate to it too. It gets overstimulated easily and likes quiet spaces like I do. Plus, I'm fond of its Scarlet Pokedex entry because it pretty much screams me...

Because the emotions of others constantly flow into its head, this Pokémon prefers environments where no other creatures live.

The surroundings I'm supposed to handle in school are making me feel like a mess and having to balance my forum activity with my homework is like salt to the wound. (this is why my current user title is the somewhat exhausted TBTer, but I don't feel like making an entire post in a certain thread about it.) Hatenna is supposed to represent how I am whenever I go there.

It’s Baba Looey from the old Hanna-Barbera cartoon The Quick Draw McGraw Show.

I’m pretty similar to him in several ways — I prefer to tag along and go with the flow with others most of the time, but I also try to knock some sense when ideas sound ridiculous. Besides, he looks stupidly adorable standing next to the klutzy Quick Draw, and it’s pretty hilarious when something blows up in the mustang’s face and Baba Looey simply stands there and gives classic “told you so” expressions.

Back