explain your current avatar

my avatar is my favourite moment from the opening of Mario Party 1, where Wario and Donkey Kong start to argue over who is the superstar and poor Luigi gets caught in the middle of their feud 😂
at least he seems to be pretty squishy hehehe
tumblr-nt7rs2-Ah8n1qmxkhco1-500-ezgif-com-crop.gif

My plan was to change my icon to my OC Crisp as soon as @ZeldaCrossing64 stopped using her as their avatar, but then I grew impatient. Guess that means we're "Crisp buddies" for who knows how long. XD
honestly that's huge friendo vibes though

Well, I took a little photo of Lopez I previously made for one of my "faux album arts", added some stupid filters, threw a border on it 'cause why not, and went too far with shadows. It's really nothing special. This was simply the result of boredom, that's all.

Crossing Zone Avatar.png

Ah, who am I kidding. I like how this turned out.

It's purple-haired Deku/Izuku Midoriya, drawn by the very talented artist, @nyx~ ! I was trying to find one online that matches the rest of my purple aesthetic and couldn't find anything good, so I commissioned Tora to draw one for me, and I simply love it! 💜 :blush:

NfG9T0K.png

My current avatar is a film poster version of a scene from director Lamberto Bava's 1986 movie Demons 2. Had to figure out what to use that fit a birthday vibe for The Bell Tree Fair 2024's birthday theme, and wouldn't ya know it, part of the movie features a birthday party. I thought it fit the requirements well enough and I like the shadowy person standing in the backlit doorway.

My avatar is Ferdinand from Fire Emblem Three Houses; the art is from Fire Emblem Heroes 🙂 (background screenshot is from Three Houses). I thought the artwork seemed pretty fitting for the theme; I added balloons and other things to it in the photo editing program that I use. I picked Ferdinand since I think he seems to have the perfect air and spirit for celebratory events. Also, I’m still thinking of his voice actor, the late Billy Kametz and wanted to use a character he voiced over 🙂.

Back