• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current signature

Little screenshot of Hades Aidoneus and Yui Kusanagi from the Kamigami no Asobi anime, for that gorgeous starry sky background 💜 I am legit so hyped for space camp!!

Just changed mine. It sort of reflects my real life personality and how I tend to just space out, alone, and take in my surroundings:

Alone-with-My-Thoughts.jpg

I did not make the render; I only added the text and filters. The original render credit goes to Densle, and if you've never heard of him on YouTube, he's AMAZING. Seriously, go check out some of the animated shorts he's done as of late: YouTube Channel

In case you were wondering; yeah, I am a "private" kind of dude, and I tend to not put myself out there often. It's been like that since most of my childhood, but I'm comfortable with who I am. I will say, however, that it does feel good to finally share my passion with others.

It's Shiratsuki from Dairoku: Agents of Sakuratani! ^^ I lightened the background color and threw in a moon to fit the Moon Bunnies' vibe a little better. He's a fox, not a rabbit, but his name means "white moon" and I was really desperate to include him in this aesthetic somewhere shh don't tell ;u;

The signature is made by me. It’s actually my moon/star avi, but hey, I figured I can use it for a signature too!

I haven't really spent anytime on a signature, so I was happy to use cirice's artwork for the Galaxolotls. Eventually I will have to find a new one. I read where you can find members on the forum who will create a custom avatar for you. I may have to explore that because there are so many cute sigs!

So it was just going to be a rotating signature (I figured out how to do these and I am now unstoppable) of matching art of each of my IkeSen faves, but then I decided it looked too empty, so I stayed up until well past 2:30 AM adding official chibi art of Serena from DQXI (best girl) on either side.

My priorities are in perfect order.

oh man, it’s been a while since i posted in here! my sig layout is still the same— i have my art thread (which i will maybe, hopefully, possibly be reviving soon™️) and my toyhou.se linked, my discord handle, and credits to my amazing friends who made my avatar and signature art!

the adorable moon bunny axolotl was gifted to me by the wonderful @CylieDanny! i’ve been looking at it like 😍😭 every day since they surprised me with it, and i’ve been eagerly waiting to use it once camp was over! it is genuinely one of the cutest pieces of art i’ve ever seen in my life, and i treasure it more than i’ll ever be able to express 🤍🥹 i am so, so grateful for my friends, and all of the kindness i’ve been shown in my life 🤍

Just went back to my usual signature - it's a 3D model commission of my OC Akira and ghost buddie, who are infinitely spinning around without a care! I also love lucky cats (and cats in general) so they are accompanying him in his spinning journey ฅ(=◉ᆽ◉=)

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever posted here while having this signature, but I've had it before on the site. It's basically just art of Midoriya and Lucky (my favorite villager) from the four seasons in order, all made by various artists from this site! :giggle: 💚

Currently have a sprite of Wailord with a pair of Starmie sprites on either side of it. Originally it was intended to just be like they're swimming through the ocean (or the universe might be more appropriate, considering I used the current avatar and signature combo because of the Camp Bell Tree event where I was a member of the International Space Cetacean crew, whales being cetaceans). At some point after putting the signature together, I noticed that it kind of looks like a face; the two Starmies make up the eyes (the red jewels are the eyes, the gold fittings and purple body being eyelashes and makeup) and Wailord makes up the nose and mouth (its tiny eye looks like a nostril and its mouth is the mouth).

ZLHg3s8.gif
0gJLrEB.gif
ZLHg3s8.gif

I kinda want to change my aesthetic now that it has been a while, I want to swap to a different lineup and Camp Bell Tree 2023 officially ends tomorrow with the raffle drawings...but I also kinda don't want to change it because of the goofy face.

My sig is Tweek completely freaking out after thinking he accidentally killed his teacher, with the caption “That is WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!”. It’s a little cropped because it was too big to upload.

IMG_5375.jpeg

Last edited:
Other than for events, I've had the same pfp+signature for years now, so I'm finally changing it up!
Wanted to draw something space themes but with more blues and greens, so I messaged around and drew some space fish and moon shapes! I tried to match my lineup and new pfp.

It is Male Villager from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in a glass of citrus drawn by GiraffeSalad.

I have found plenty of other Male Villager fanart that I'd love to use someday. Though rare, much appreciated by yours truly! And if there are future events that require a thematic avatar, I'll try my best to draw him in the situation. I'm no expert drawer, however.

It has a picture of my main OC ship I commissioned along with some links. I may change it to my island information, since I recently reset. But I may keep some stuff in.

Mine is basically the drawing I made of Lor Starcutter from Kirby's Return to Dreamland in the vast space but I would find the way to change to the fitting signature sometime soon.

View attachment 511364
Edit: I decided to put a little placeholder signature. It's just a space edit of Mr. Game and Watch's Judge SSBU spirit.
Until I find a fitting signature, I'll stick to this one for now.

Judgeedit.png

Back