• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current signature

My signature is some art @/r a t had made for me during camp! I honestly had no idea what she was going to make, so it was an incredible surprise to wake up to one morning!

For future reference, it's my island rep and a narwhal nyooming through space.

Just need to share my new gif signature that @/Millysaurusrexjr drew. 😭 I am so in love! 💖

KwPqljb.gif

It's Ludmila from Rune Factory 5, with official art of the Rigbarth SEED Outpost as the background! Would've gone with her flower shop, Flowerstruck, instead, but all I could find of it were in-game screenshots, which looked kind of odd paired with her artwork.

I realized there is one other person on this site that I know also has a South Park signature, and it's the same character as mine. So I decided to change mine to a picture of Butters instead.

IMG_5426.jpeg

Decided to change mine today. It's the band I'm currently creating lore for, Brucewood Mac. One of the pictures I took in Photopia was simply too good not to show off everywhere:

Pretending Sig.jpg

This time, I decided against putting text on it, and simply threw on a Gaia logo to keep it simple. I took this picture to create an LP album I wanted to mash up:

Pretending.jpg
Pretending Back.jpg

And the (rather heavy) inspiration, The Pretenders' 1980 debut album:

Pretenders.jpg

I've been listening to the instrumental 5th track off the album, "Space Invader", way too much lately, so you could probably tell I've been on a Pretenders kick lately.

Its just showing my dream address for both my islands and to give credit to who made this Molly picture for me that is now my profile pic. Also when I say "I'm a ghost" in my signature I mean I just don't get talked too most of the time. I barely have any DMs sent to me these days so I don't talk to anyone unless someone talks to me.

It's fanart of the big three from My Hero Academia, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki (from left to right), each on a different can of drink! I thought it would be a nice change to a more cutesy aesthetic, and it definitely didn't disappoint. :giggle: 💛 💚 ❤️

YCuK2Ky.png

Mayor Anthony and MK8 Male Villager Halloween made by k o i.png

This Halloween Signature made by @k o i features a Pumpkin in the evening night with a full moon while my NH Rep Anthony and my Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Main, Male Villager hugging against a pumpkin of course! It's in my signature as we speak right now!

They remind me of the Power Puff Girls as they look like them...

Just a lil pumpkaboo assessing the other pumpkins in a field~ Also trying to keep with the green/purple vibe!
Also kinda living vicariously through my drawn glow shrooms, as the rng gods have forsaken me this season-
Your new signature is ✨️stunning✨️! 😭 I love your mushrooms and Pumpkaboo! Your whole Halloween aesthetic is on point! 🔥🎃🍄❤️

Back