Explain your lineup thread

I finally got a full potion set which I absolutely love 🥰

IMG_2879.jpeg

a2VkuJK.jpeg

I haven't talked about this one yet, this is dedicated to my dear love and the wonderful relationship that he and I share. his favourite colour is blue and mine is purple. 💙💜 and the heart wand, it just ties all of my lineups together so well, that's the force of love permeating in my life hehehe 💗

if you're reading this, Shell, I want to say that I'm blessed to have you and I love you dearly 🫂💓

I'm not going to post a reference picture for this because it's honestly not that impressive, but this lineup is something I wanted to bust out for awhile now and is very special to me since it includes Christmas collectible gifts from my friends from several years ago. I was finally able to get Night Sky Sceneries to go above it, so now it looks cohesive at least and matches my avatar and signature. :blush:

I’ll probably be changing between this and the other lineup that I came up with depending on how I feel. The two lucky’s represent the trust between me and two close friends of mine. The ghost kitty was a gift from @Xara, always looking out for me and has a spooky potion of happiness ready to help me in the worst times. Gastly was a gift from @KittenNoir; it’s holding a key to the Bell Tree Manor, which to me is more fun times ahead and with the halloween event coming up, some spooktacular times too! :D I bought the Fancy Kitty plush from @Airysuit for an extremely generous price; it’s holding an eerie potion that is said to have magical properties of healing mental scars. I bought the Shadow Kitty plush from @Jhine7 for an extremely generous price too (I think I may have forgotten to leave feedback for the trade but just want to let you know I’m very grateful ☺️; tysm again!) Kitten mentioned having traded in the plush, so the shadow kitty represents the bond Kitten and I share with our cats ☺️. The Boo is just there being spooky, maybe hoping to snatch the potions or key, or startle the kitty plushies. 👻
IMG_9005.jpeg

Just a little single-row lineup to match my pfp and the Astral Arcana backdrop! last time I used this art for my pfp, I did four Yellow Pansies and a Blue Rose, but I wasn't a fan of how bright the sky/grass background looked with this current backdrop, so I tried for an alternate row with darker backgrounds!! I love the Blue Rosewater Potion as a dark-bg alternative to the Blue Rose ;v;
astral arcana autumn arsène aesthetic.png

my line up is finally done and i love it so much! it's pink summer fair cuteness and just in time for halloween lol! i honestly was beginning to think id never get a late august pink b. balloon but @MrBox really saved me and literally hunted one down that worked with my line up plans! I'm thrilled for it to have come together like this <3 deffo my fave line up I've ever had.

Screenshot 2024-10-20 141740.png

I didn't have an earlier candy to go behind my Jack, I was gonna have two sweets behind Jack and everything else candy

So I settled with my potioned, since I got a newest one.
The rosewater potions have a short story in their message 0-0 just a lil thing i wanted to make thought it was cute.

Back