Facts and tips with ACNL

MMMOS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone have any facts or helpful tips with acnl? I’ve heard that if you sell your town the bells in your ABD go towards your evaluation. Anyone know other things that go towards it like how many pwp, flowers, trees, Main Street unlocks, full museum etc.
Also there’s some fish/bugs and I think sea creatures that have a certain hour / month where you’ve a higher chance of them spawning. Can someone put me out of my misery with the pop-eye goldfish. I’ve the right time and I’m in April. I’ve gotten so many pale chubs it’s driving me mad. Like I know it’s a rare fish but does anyone have information on if there’s a better month/time to catch it at?

Anyone have any facts or helpful tips with acnl? I’ve heard that if you sell your town the bells in your ABD go towards your evaluation. Anyone know other things that go towards it like how many pwp, flowers, trees, Main Street unlocks, full museum etc.
Also there’s some fish/bugs and I think sea creatures that have a certain hour / month where you’ve a higher chance of them spawning. Can someone put me out of my misery with the pop-eye goldfish. I’ve the right time and I’m in April. I’ve gotten so many pale chubs it’s driving me mad. Like I know it’s a rare fish but does anyone have information on if there’s a better month/time to catch it at?
Back when the game was released these websites helped me out quite a bit: Thonky's ACNL Guide....... AC Wiki The pop-eyed goldfish is catchable all year especially between the hours of 9 AM to 4 PM but it's listed as "very rare".

Back